- Full Time
Position: Content Strategist
Location: Rockville/Gaithersburg, MD
Status: Full Time
Estimated Duration: Full Time
Starts: As soon as the right candidate is presented
Rate: Up to 160-170k DOE
A flagship news magazine for a nonprofit association is looking for an Executive Editor. With more than 130,000 unique readers each month, the Executive Editor will lead a very successful news team, building strategic plans to drive growth.
Executive Editor Responsibilities:
- Work collaboratively with members, readers, and internal teams to develop content strategies.
- Monitor news cycle to develop timely content.
- Develop a strategic revenue model to monetize news outlets and drive growth.
- Oversee Editorial Advisory Committee develops the annual editorial calendar and themes to guide the editorial team.
- Support Executive Leadership Team and board members with establishing a unified strategy that identifies needs and opportunities.
- Manage a small team
Executive Editor Qualifications:
- Experience in developing content strategies
- Working knowledge of news and trends related to healthcare
- Familiarity with AP and Chicago style
- Ability to work well with staff and key constituents of all levels
- 12+ Years Experience in journalism and content creation
- Editing, writing, SEO, data-driven, and a proven record of developing compelling content strategies for digital publications.
Regulatory affairs experience
If you feel you are qualified for this position please send your resume (and samples if applicable)
Creative Circle is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Creative Circle will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable law. If you need a reasonable accommodation in the application process, please contact your Recruiter (the person you'll be interviewing with) or a member of our Human Resources team to make arrangements.
Apply for Content Strategist
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly