Manager Client Support, AJC
- Full Time
Your leadership and organization skills are needed to manage and direct a team of Multi-Media Account Managers to ensure the highest level of service to our external clients. This position will serve as the leader of client facing support team managing pre and post sales responsibilities for assigned accounts and be the voice of the customer. The team is responsible for building advertiser relationships while working in a collaborative sales environment. In addition, this group will provide account support to the outside sales team and manage all facets of customer retention including resolution of concerns, reporting, campaign optimization and developing customer contact strategy. Ongoing pre-sales activities will include compiling research, presentation development, and coordinate account set up an IO entry with the Order Mgt group. The Manager will report directly to the Director, Sales Operations.
• 70%: Manage team of Account Managers and all functions related to that team that include coordination of any all facets from pre to post sale.
• 20%: Partner with account executives and sales managers to ensure top notch customer service is provided to advertising clients to ensure retention
• 10%: Create efficiencies, research technology enhancements, improve processes.
• Lead and coach the account management team with a client first approach
• Train and develop direct reports and new and existing employees on sales floor in all Operations processes, requirements and best practices
• Hire and develop talent as needed; create a team reputation as reliable and trustworthy partners to sales teams and management
• Work with Sales, Marketing and other teams to identify and fix problems in our Sales process to drive acquisition and retention
• Maintain and build sophisticated reporting infrastructure across our various platforms and data sources.
• Identify areas to optimize the order to cash process, utilize automation and maximize the CRM platform
Qualifications:Education: Bachelor’s degree; or equivalent work/leadership experience with sales support
Certifications/Specialized Training: Salesforce/CRM
Yrs & Type of Experience:
• 5-7 years of relevant experience is required, management, customer support and or client success experience is a plus
• Proven experience managing people and developing teams
• Experience with client facing account management
• Strong problem-solving skills as well as a solutions-oriented mindset to identify issues and solve them within a finite period of time, often under constraints of strict deadlines
• Ability to multitask and prioritize people, projects and processes
• Clear communication skills with direct reports as well as internal and external stakeholders
• Ability to coach/train team to solve problems, organize priorities and communicate clearly as partners to Sales
• Proven experience in making decisions under pressure and/or at deadline
• Proven experience in hiring and developing talent
• Experience with cross-departmental leadership and collaboration; commitment to developing solutions aligned with company goals and initiatives a must.
• Experience with multimedia across both print and advanced digital platforms is preferred.
• Understanding of sales and marketing platforms, systems and enablement tools, including CRM, reporting dashboards
About Cox Media Group
Cox Media Group is an integrated broadcasting, publishing and digital media company. The company’s operations currently include broadcast television stations, radio stations, daily newspapers, and digital sites. Additionally, CMG operates the National Advertising Platform businesses of CoxReps - the country’s biggest television rep firm - Gamut, and Videa. The company also offers a full suite of local and regional advertising services through its Local Solutions and Ideabar businesses. CMG currently operates in more than 20 media markets and reaches approximately 52 million Americans weekly across all platforms. For more information about Cox Media Group, please check us out online at www.coxmediagroup.com.
Cox is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer - All qualified applicants/employees will receive consideration for employment without regard to that individual’s age, race, color, religion or creed, national origin or ancestry, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, physical or mental disability, veteran status, genetic information, ethnicity, citizenship, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Statement to ALL Third-Party Agencies and Similar Organizations: Cox accepts resumes only from agencies with which we formally engage their services. Please do not forward resumes to our applicant tracking system, Cox employees, Cox hiring manager, or send to any Cox facility. Cox is not responsible for any fees or charges associated with unsolicited resumes.