Senior Account Exec
4 days left
- Full Time
We offer a broad spectrum of smart media from programmatic to direct. Gamut provides comprehensive media solutions that optimize ad revenue for publishers and create access to key audiences for advertisers. We deliver cross-channel television and digital campaigns that build on our long history of media excellence and benefit from the most advanced data-driven tools. Whether locally, regionally or nationally, Gamut connects publishers and buyers for optimum results. Gamut is a wholly owned subsidiary of Cox Media Group.
Gamut Smart Media from Cox, LLC
• Proactively prospect, qualify, grow, and maintain account list
• Drive advertising revenue through direct sales (prospecting, closing new business and managing renewals) within account list
• Meet and exceed a quarterly sales quota by selling standard media, video, mobile, programmatic and custom advertising solutions
• Position Gamut to key agency media directors/media supervisors and internet marketing directors/managers
• Build strategic agency and client-side relationships to secure revenue growth and build credibility in the marketplace
• Identify, understand and communicate trends within client markets and industries
• Ability to listen well to client needs and develop advertising programs that exceed their expectations
• Think creatively, sell strategically, multitask and communicate efficiently both internally and externally
• Ability to manage sales pipeline, utilize salesforce.com and project sales on a monthly, quarterly and annual basis
• BS/BA degree required
• 4-6 years of digital advertising sales experience, 8 years total sales work experience
• Must have a strong understanding of the Austin market with client & agency relationships (Media Planners / Supervisors)
• Experience selling at the national and local levels
• Have sold at a top publisher/portal, additional experience working in the ad network space is a plus. Previous experience working at an agency in a media planning role is preferred
• Proven track record of continued business development, profitable sales, relationship building and customer retention
• Must have a deep understanding of the online space and solution selling
• Have sold at a partner with multiple product portfolio, additional experience working in display, mobile and video a plus
• Experience selling programmatic and understanding of programmatic landscape preferred
• Consistently exceed sales quotas at an individual contributor level
• Outstanding verbal and written communication skills
• Strategic thinker with experience solution selling, and with high business acumen
About Cox Media Group
Cox Media Group is an integrated broadcasting, publishing and digital media company. The company’s operations currently include broadcast television stations, radio stations, daily newspapers, and digital sites. Additionally, CMG operates the National Advertising Platform businesses of CoxReps - the country’s biggest television rep firm - Gamut, and Videa. The company also offers a full suite of local and regional advertising services through its Local Solutions and Ideabar businesses. CMG currently operates in more than 20 media markets and reaches approximately 52 million Americans weekly across all platforms. For more information about Cox Media Group, please check us out online at www.coxmediagroup.com.
Cox is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer - All qualified applicants/employees will receive consideration for employment without regard to that individual’s age, race, color, religion or creed, national origin or ancestry, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, physical or mental disability, veteran status, genetic information, ethnicity, citizenship, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Statement to ALL Third-Party Agencies and Similar Organizations: Cox accepts resumes only from agencies with which we formally engage their services. Please do not forward resumes to our applicant tracking system, Cox employees, Cox hiring manager, or send to any Cox facility. Cox is not responsible for any fees or charges associated with unsolicited resumes.