Bilingual Dealer Support Representative - DealerTrack (Contract)
- Full Time
Dealertrack Canada is the leading provider of web-based software
solutions and services for all major segments of the automotive, marine,
recreational vehicle, motorcycle and powersport retail industries. Dealertrack
Canada serves dealers, lenders, OEMs, third-party retailers, agents and
aftermarket providers with its comprehensive set of solutions including
Sales/F&I products; market data for dealers, lenders and OEMs; and digital
document services. Dealertrack Canada is a subsidiary of Dealertrack, which is owned and operated by Cox Automotive Canada. For more information about Dealertrack Canada, visit dealertrack.ca.
The Dealer Support Representative will respond to inbound telephone
calls and e-mails from dealerships, assist in troubleshooting and resolving inquiries, provide supplementary training related to Dealertrack Canada products and services, and knowledgeably discuss the benefits and features of any of the DT suite of products.
- Interact (primarily via telephone) with internal and external stakeholders including dealership, lending or strategic partners to provide and process information in response to inquiries, concerns and requests related to Dealertrack Canada services and/or products
- Effectively triage, troubleshoot and diagnose potential issues and provide the appropriate resolution or ‘workaround’ to the reporting party
- Provides supplementary training to dealership personnel when required via telephone related to Dealertrack Canada services and/or products
- Communicates effectively and with regularity customer/partner feedback received related to the Dealertrack Canada services and/or products
- Effectively escalate and communicate systemic issues when needed to ensure internal/external ‘Service Level Agreements’ are delivered as committed
- +2 years of customer service experience
- College or BA in relevant field, or an equivalent combination of experience and training
- Exceptional communication skills (oral and written)
- Finance and/or automotive experience definitely an asset
- Ability to prioritize workload according to demands, and demonstrated ability to multi-task
- Demonstrated ability to problem-solve and think analytically
- Excellent decision making, follow-up and organizational skills
- Previous experience in a customer-service environment an asset
- Technical experience supporting a web-based or client-based application a definite asset
- Proficiency in a windows environment.
- Competent in the use of MS Word, Excel and Outlook
- Language: English and French required
- Technical Skills: Well versed in MS Office (Word, Excel,
PowerPoint and Outlook), Sales Systems
Contractual position (maternity leave replacement - 18 months)
Hours of work: The Dealer Support department is open from Monday to Friday from 7:30 am to midnight, and Saturdays, from 9 am to 9 pm. Flexibility will be required to accommodate various shifts. (The midnight shift can be worked from a home office)
About Cox Automotive
Cox Automotive Inc. makes buying, selling and owning cars easier for everyone, while also enabling mobility services. The global company’s 34,000-plus team members and family of brands, including Autotrader®, Clutch Technologies, Dealer.com®, Dealertrack®, Kelley Blue Book®, Manheim®, NextGear Capital®, VinSolutions®, vAuto® and Xtime®, are passionate about helping millions of car shoppers, tens of thousands of auto dealer clients across five continents and many others throughout the automotive industry thrive for generations to come. Cox Automotive is a subsidiary of Cox Enterprises Inc., a privately-owned, Atlanta-based company with revenues exceeding $20 billion. www.coxautoinc.com
Cox is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer - All qualified applicants/employees will receive consideration for employment without regard to that individual’s age, race, color, religion or creed, national origin or ancestry, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, physical or mental disability, veteran status, genetic information, ethnicity, citizenship, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Statement to ALL Third-Party Agencies and Similar Organizations: Cox accepts resumes only from agencies with which we formally engage their services. Please do not forward resumes to our applicant tracking system, Cox employees, Cox hiring manager, or send to any Cox facility. Cox is not responsible for any fees or charges associated with unsolicited resumes.