- Full Time
Digiday Media is looking for a product coordinator to help manage and grow its product set across Digiday, Glossy and Modern Retail.
Who you are
You have 1-2 years of experience and want the opportunity to make a bigger impact. You’re curious, pay attention to the smallest of details, and you don’t hesitate to roll up your sleeves and jump headfirst into a problem in pursuit of a solution. You’re comfortable communicating with peers and more senior staffers, and can do so - verbally or written - clearly and concisely. You ideally have an interest in the business-to-business space, and though not required, have some level of familiarity with development languages, excel, SQL or similar skills.
You’ll have an exciting opportunity to get in at the ground floor of a growing new team for our company that works closely with every department from editorial to sales and marketing, finance to events. You’ll be integral in helping to define and execute our product development process, workflow, key performance indicators and much more.
Some products you’ll focus on from week one:
- Digiday Connect, our custom built meeting scheduler used for over 70 events per year
- Digiday+, Glossy+ and ModernRetail+, our three paid subscription products
- Our audience database
- Our daily email newsletters
- Helping internal teams define product needs and scope requirements to develop clear, written roadmaps with tasks for developers to execute
- Implementing measurement systems and analyzing KPIs
- Managing our task backlog to keep things moving
- Writing status reports to communicate key roadblocks or potential solutions
- Acting as a liaison to our external technology partners, including email providers, subscription technology solutions, audience data platforms, ad ops resources and many more
Please include salary requirements in your cover letter.
About Digiday Media
Digiday Media is a vertical media company founded in 2008 by CEO Nick Friese. Our mission is to chart how industries like media, marketing, fashion, beauty and retail are moving from analog to digital. Our approach is to continually reimagine and reshape the media we cover and create, guided by our core values of quality, honesty, curiosity and tenacity. Digiday Media currently operates three global media brands: Digiday (media, marketing and retail), Glossy (fashion and beauty) and Modern Retail (retail).