Marketing Project Manager
1 day left
- Full Time
Position: Marketing Project Manager
Location: St. Louis County
Status: Full Time
Estimated Duration: Full Time
Starts: End of October
Rate: $80,000 - $90,000K; Annually
Our corporate client has an immediate need for a Marketing Project Manager with 5+ years of experience within an in-house marketing department or marketing agency to join the global marketing team in a full-time position!
Must have Global Marketing or Project Management Experience!
Marketing Project Manager Responsibilities:
- Serves as the point of contact for colleagues seeking marketing collateral support from the Global Marketing team by ensuring clear documentation and socialization of the project management workflow.
- Ensuring requests are appropriately prioritized, deadlines
are set, and delivery is on-time and error-free.
- Reviews project requests; communicates with project requesters as needed to identify project details; holds initial planning meeting between project requester and marketing staff for priority projects; provides status updates; eliminates bottlenecks; and ensures all projects meet quality and brand standards.
- Establishes process for sourcing and vetting new vendors.
- Works with Executive Director, Marketing Services to ensure availability of resources, and allocation of appropriate marketing staff to projects.
Marketing Project Manager Requirements:
- 5+ years' experience supporting marketing projects: design, writing, multimedia, and events / trade shows
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent related work experience
- Demonstrated knowledge of marketing project management software and capabilities
- PMP certification
- Six Sigma or other process improvement certification
- Reinsurance or Financial Services experience
If you feel you are qualified for this position please send your resume (and samples if applicable)
Creative Circle is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Creative Circle will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable law. If you need a reasonable accommodation in the application process, please contact your Recruiter (the person you'll be interviewing with) or a member of our Human Resources team to make arrangements.
Apply for Marketing Project Manager
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly