Digital Marketing Specialist
7 days left
Position: Digital Marketing Specialist
Location: St. Louis County
Status: ONSITE - Possible Temp to Hire
Estimated Duration: 6 Months
Starts: End of September
Rate: Up to $32.50/hour
Our client is in need of a Digital Marketing Specialist for a 6 month onsite assignment at 40 hours week!
Digital Marketing Specialist Requirements:
- 3-5 years in Google AdWords.
- Bachelor's degree or higher preferred with 3-4 years of experience preferred or, Associates degree with 5 to 7 years of digital content management/optimization training or experience required.
- Must have experience building, managing, and optimizing SEM and SEO campaigns.
- Google AdWords (BingAds certification a plus).
- Automotive retail experience a major plus.
- Must have excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Needs to be versed in all of our digital offerings (SEM, SEO, Social, Online Reputation).
Digital Marketing Specialist Responsibilities Include:
Search Engine Optimization (SEO)
- Maintains thorough knowledge of local search best practices to inform SEO strategies for assigned clients.
- Uses SEO best practices to make recommendations and improve organic performance.
Search Engine Marketing (SEM)
- Utilizes Google AdWords, BingAds, and Facebook Ads Manager to create, manage, and optimize campaigns aimed at increasing client ROI and strategy goals.
- Works towards increases client presence in search, display, video, and social advertising campaigns.
Digital Marketing Analysis and Consultation
- Provides best practice recommendations for social media utilization and client promotions.
If you feel you are qualified for this position please send your resume (and samples if applicable)
Creative Circle is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Creative Circle will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable law. If you need a reasonable accommodation in the application process, please contact your Recruiter (the person you'll be interviewing with) or a member of our Human Resources team to make arrangements.
Apply for Digital Marketing Specialist
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly