Director of Demand Generation
- Full Time
Cox Automotive is seeking a Director of Demand Generation to support a portfolio of brands (VinSolutions, Xtime, Dealer.com) based out of Mission, Kansas.
Director – Demand Generation Reports to Senior Director– Marketing
Marketing Mission: Drive demand gen campaign strategy team for a portfolio of brands (VinSolutions, Xtime, Dealer.com) the premier software solutions under Cox Automotive and for the retail automotive industry. Effectively manage a team that drives high quality leads for the sales team that turns into won deals with new revenue.
Responsible for leading and developing a campaign team, campaign strategy, planning, development, implementation and management of the portfolio marketing strategies, demand generation. Directs the efforts of the in house campaign marketing team, outsourced and/or shared services marketing, marketing technology stack, analytics and reporting, scorecards, A/B test, list management and so much more. This individual will also be responsible for managing a lead generation team.
Primary Relationships: The Director of Campaign management will report to the Senior Director - Marketing and serves as a member of the senior marketing leadership team. This position coordinates with the relevant functions/departments including VP/AVP Sales leaders across all three brands and interacts occasionally with the GMs of each brand on as needed basis as it relates to campaign performance across the three brands or upcoming campaign strategies that support the business goals.
- Demand Generation
• Instill strategic leadership, direction, scale and efficiency with how we plan, direct and implement demand generation programs across the campaign team and portfolio of brands.
• Develop and execute a holistic demand generation vision and strategy using industry best practices that are effective for the B2B business model.
• Lead the demand generation function to drive predictable, scalable, and repeatable processes and pipeline to meet business revenue goals
• Lead the team in real time dashboard and analytics across campaigns for visibility at the VP and GM level but also drive insights for team discussion on where to improve.
• Drive consistency across the portfolios in which we think about, deploy and measure campaigns.
• Propose, develop, test and execute multi-channel acquisition programs that seamlessly integrate with the events team, digital, content, email, web, direct mail, paid advertising, social and account-based marketing.
• Own the marketing automation platform & processes to nurture (always on) and drive leads, increase funnel conversion rates and deliver qualified leads to sales.
• Evaluate new campaign management technology tools stacks
• Analyze and segment existing data/leads to drive operational improvements around lead conversions against revenue targets.
• Own reporting and communication of marketing impact, while building a clear understanding of demand gen goals, success metrics and impact across the organization.
• Manage the Demand Gen team by leading them towards company goals, coaching careers, improving performance, and effective project management
– Campaign Management Budget
1. Responsible for the achievement of marketing and sales objectives. Drive leads that turn into new revenue. Ensure that metrics are in place to track these objectives and report progress.
2. Develop plans and budgets (short term/long term) for the marketing demand generation and monitor progress and evaluate performance.
1. Maintain an environment that attracts, retains and motivates quality employees and partners.
2. Perform regular performance and personnel evaluations according to the Cox Automotive HR guidelines.
3. Recruit, train, appraise, and manage marketing team.
4. Recruit and fill open positions in a timely manner.
5. Communicate and support cross-functional teams throughout the portfolio in order to ensure engagement, lead generation and sales support.
6. Support Sales leaders across the portfolio: VinSolutions, Xtime and Dealer.com
- 10+ years leading a team
- Exceptional communication and presentation skills
- 10+ years multi brand experience and/or cross department experience
- Highly effective project management skills
- Strong experience leading, coaching and mentoring team members
- Extremely analytical and data driven
About Cox Automotive
Cox Automotive Inc. makes buying, selling and owning cars easier for everyone, while also enabling mobility services. The global company’s 34,000-plus team members and family of brands, including Autotrader®, Clutch Technologies, Dealer.com®, Dealertrack®, Kelley Blue Book®, Manheim®, NextGear Capital®, VinSolutions®, vAuto® and Xtime®, are passionate about helping millions of car shoppers, tens of thousands of auto dealer clients across five continents and many others throughout the automotive industry thrive for generations to come. Cox Automotive is a subsidiary of Cox Enterprises Inc., a privately-owned, Atlanta-based company with revenues exceeding $20 billion. www.coxautoinc.com
Cox is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer - All qualified applicants/employees will receive consideration for employment without regard to that individual’s age, race, color, religion or creed, national origin or ancestry, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, physical or mental disability, veteran status, genetic information, ethnicity, citizenship, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Statement to ALL Third-Party Agencies and Similar Organizations: Cox accepts resumes only from agencies with which we formally engage their services. Please do not forward resumes to our applicant tracking system, Cox employees, Cox hiring manager, or send to any Cox facility. Cox is not responsible for any fees or charges associated with unsolicited resumes.