Manager Region Third Party Sales
- Full Time
At Cox, we connect people to the things they love. Now we’d like to connect with you. Cox Communications is looking for sharp talent to join our team and be the voice of our brand.
The Manager, Region Third Party Sales is responsible for leading a team
that promotes, markets and sells Cox Communications voice, data, and video products and services through direct interface with third party partners such as Big Box retailers and Local Dealers. In this role, you will be responsible for influencing and collaborating directly with industry partners to increase revenue generation, market penetration, and drive sales indirectly to the end consumer. The Manager, Region Third Party Sales develops and implements the necessary metrics and structure to ensure the proper in-store customer experience is achieved in order to support the goal of being the trusted provider. You may be required to use your own car for local travel of up to 100%.
This is the perfect career opportunity for sales-driven individuals with an entrepreneurial spirit. Unleash your potential with Cox Communications as a Manager, Region Third Party Sales. Keep reading to
learn more and apply today!
At Cox Communications, our employees are our most important resource. To demonstrate the value we place in our employees, we offer:
- Competitive base salary plus unlimited commission potential
- Generous benefits to include healthcare day one, paid time off and 401(k) matching
- Free Internet and other Cox discounted services
- Career development programs and ongoing training, including tuition assistance
- Future career growth and promotional opportunities
Primary Responsibilities and Essential Functions
- Meet or exceed sales objectives by coaching, developing, motivating and encouraging sales team
- Analyzes and sets daily/monthly quotas for 3rd Party Retail channel and manages performance to those goals effectively,
forecasting and communicating results accurately.
- Manages and leads cross-functional coordination/partnering on accounting, inventory, technical, billing, marketing, and sales strategy matters.
- Plan and maintain headcount for all responsible territory
- Identifies, develops, and implements process improvements towards improving customer satisfaction, reducing transaction
costs and time, improving sales efficiency, etc.
- Develops and implements sales tactical plans including priorities, processes, and timelines to ensure productivity measures are met.
- Develops and maintains strategic partnerships with 3rd
Party partners in order to promote Cox services at point-of-sale.
- Assists in the process to acquire Access and Marketing
contracts between Authorized Local Retailers and Cox Communications within assigned territory to protect Cox’s right to sell and market its products.
- Ensures store appearance is in compliance with ongoing
marketing campaigns and meets or exceeds department standards.
- Owns the customer satisfaction performance measurements
and provides recommendations for improvement.
- Develops sales incentive programs that drive results.
- Conducts routine sales analysis discussions with 3rd party local retailers to optimize sales opportunities.
- Facilitate large meetings with such topics as training,
compensation, product or customer experience and other promotional events
- Works closely with marketing department to ensure
consistency in the look and structure of sales collateral materials, packages and proposals etc.
- May perform other duties as required.
- 7 or more years of experience required in related field
(i.e. sales experience in a multiple product industry, etc.)
- 5 or more years of experience required if candidate possesses a related advanced degree
- Experience in Third-party retail sales environment; including but not limited to National retailers (Big Box), Wireless industry indirect sales channel and/or Telecom/MSO third-party sales.
- Excellent sales skills and demonstrated ability to meet or exceed performance standards
- Strong computer skills including Windows based applications (Word, Outlook, PowerPoint, Excel) and other workflow software.
- Valid driver’s license with driving record that meets Cox standards
- Effective communication, presentation and interpersonal skills
- Strong organizational skills with attention to detail
- BS/BA degree in related discipline strongly desired
- (i.e. Psychology, Communications, Business, etc.).
- 2 or more years of experience in a management role preferred (ideally in a retail environment)
- Experience leading and motivate large and diverse sales teams and with demonstrated ability to teach and coach, and develop them to attain their monthly sales and revenue goals
- Experience in telecommunications industry desired
About Cox Communications
Cox Communications is committed to creating meaningful moments of human connection through broadband applications and services. The largest private telecom company in America, we proudly serve six million homes and businesses across 18 states. We're dedicated to empowering others to build a better future and celebrate diverse products, people, suppliers, communities and the characteristics that makes each one unique. Cox Communications is the largest division of Cox Enterprises, a family-owned business founded in 1898 by Governor James M. Cox.
Cox is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer - All qualified applicants/employees will receive consideration for employment without regard to that individual's age, race, color, religion or creed, national origin or ancestry, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, physical or mental disability, veteran status, genetic information, ethnicity, citizenship, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Statement to ALL Third-Party Agencies and Similar Organizations: Cox accepts resumes only from agencies with which we formally engage their services. Please do not forward resumes to our applicant tracking system, Cox employees, Cox hiring manager, or send to any Cox facility. Cox is not responsible for any fees or charges associated with unsolicited resumes.