- Full Time
• Working competency in use of field lighting
• Working competency in use of ENG microwave vehicle
• Some working knowledge in use of bonded cellular transmitter (Live U)
• Working competency in use of DSLR
• Works independently with some supervisor oversight
• Ability to use Photoshop or similar picture editing software
• Ability to navigate newspaper budget lines and write picture captions
• Routinely identifies the best video and still images to use on air and for digital
• Takes care in editing to make sure audio and video match copy
• Communicates well with newscast producers and EPsQualifications:• Must possess a valid driver’s license with a good driving record
• 1 -3 years of experience in a medium-large market new gathering organization preferred
• Degree in photojournalism is a definite plus• Candidate must be able to work weekends
Cox Media Group Ohio is an Equal Opportunity Employer
About Cox Media Group
Cox Media Group is an integrated broadcasting, publishing and digital media company. The company’s operations currently include broadcast television stations, radio stations, daily newspapers, and digital sites. Additionally, CMG operates the National Advertising Platform businesses of CoxReps - the country’s biggest television rep firm - Gamut, and Videa. The company also offers a full suite of local and regional advertising services through its Local Solutions and Ideabar businesses. CMG currently operates in more than 20 media markets and reaches approximately 52 million Americans weekly across all platforms. For more information about Cox Media Group, please check us out online at www.coxmediagroup.com.
Cox is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer - All qualified applicants/employees will receive consideration for employment without regard to that individual’s age, race, color, religion or creed, national origin or ancestry, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, physical or mental disability, veteran status, genetic information, ethnicity, citizenship, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Statement to ALL Third-Party Agencies and Similar Organizations: Cox accepts resumes only from agencies with which we formally engage their services. Please do not forward resumes to our applicant tracking system, Cox employees, Cox hiring manager, or send to any Cox facility. Cox is not responsible for any fees or charges associated with unsolicited resumes.