Marketing Specialist II
- Full Time
Cox Automotive is currently looking for a Marketing Specialist II to join our team in Atlanta, Georgia.
Under general supervision, the Marketing Specialist works closely with several internal and external stakeholders to execute on the Xtime, VinSolutions, Dealer.com, client events and industry events. Among other tasks, assists the marketing, events team and DSS Leadership in developing, organizing and facilitating marketing event campaigns and event project management. The goal of this position is to expand the Xtime, VinSolutions, Dealer.com market awareness, generate pre, during and post show communication as well as facilitating seamless speaking presentations for our brands. This role requires a high level of organization, attention to detail, and project management skills.
- Develop and manage marketing activities around marketing events and event campaign activities, events and speaking engagements with Brand Manager, Campaign Marketing, Director of Brand and other key leadership, board, and sponsor stakeholders.
- Manage elaborate calendars for assigned projects, and communicate updates regularly.
- Work with management and community to develop ideas, plan, select class topics and coordinate speakers for events and other opportunities.
- Creatively initiate ways to improve and expand current marketing activities, with the goal of maximizing the brand and supporting the mission.
- Be visible, serve as the main point of contact, and provide professional, friendly and helpful customer service at events.
- Work with Campaigns, Content and Digital team to market and publicize events through collateral management and promotional strategies including social media, traditional media, email campaigns, etc.
- Communicate with internal staff to ensure consistent message is given regarding events, including staffing/volunteer options, generating pre-event excitement, outlining expectations, managing internal contests, etc.
- Set quantifiable and trackable goals for every event including, preset appointments, walk up traffic, post show events including MRR.
- BA/BS degree OR an equivalent combination of education and work related experience.
- Self-starter who can manage his/her time and projects wisely while meeting deadlines.
- Past experience managing and facilitating multiple activities from beginning to end with measurable ROI.
- Ability to work nights and weekends during peak event times.
- Must be willing to travel - could be up to 20%.
- 3 years of work experience.
About Cox Automotive
Cox Automotive Inc. makes buying, selling and owning cars easier for everyone, while also enabling mobility services. The global company’s 34,000-plus team members and family of brands, including Autotrader®, Clutch Technologies, Dealer.com®, Dealertrack®, Kelley Blue Book®, Manheim®, NextGear Capital®, VinSolutions®, vAuto® and Xtime®, are passionate about helping millions of car shoppers, tens of thousands of auto dealer clients across five continents and many others throughout the automotive industry thrive for generations to come. Cox Automotive is a subsidiary of Cox Enterprises Inc., a privately-owned, Atlanta-based company with revenues exceeding $20 billion. www.coxautoinc.com
Cox is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer - All qualified applicants/employees will receive consideration for employment without regard to that individual’s age, race, color, religion or creed, national origin or ancestry, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, physical or mental disability, veteran status, genetic information, ethnicity, citizenship, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Statement to ALL Third-Party Agencies and Similar Organizations: Cox accepts resumes only from agencies with which we formally engage their services. Please do not forward resumes to our applicant tracking system, Cox employees, Cox hiring manager, or send to any Cox facility. Cox is not responsible for any fees or charges associated with unsolicited resumes.