7 days left
- Full Time
Cox Automotive is currently looking for a Brand Manager to join our team in Atlanta, Georgia.
Cox Automotive is seeking a brand manager to oversee a portfolio of brands including (Xtime, VinSolutions and Dealer.com), The Brand Manager is responsible for protecting these brands, ensuring consistent execution and adherence to brand strategy, positioning and creative direction in all marketing and sales communications.
The portfolio of brands are essential part of the company’s strategy and success. It holds meaning, builds trust, and differentiates the company from its competitors. Successful candidates will understand the role that brand plays in building recognition, fostering positive associations, and developing preference for products. The ideal candidate will recognize the importance of developing, advising and adhering to brand strategy, but will also be able to think creatively within the bounds of established guidelines.
- Learn, teach, and enforce the group of brand strategy, including positioning, visual identity and brand voice.
- Evaluate company communications, including ad creative, for alignment with brand guidelines.
- Establish and execute upon sound brand strategies that increase brand awareness and promote positive brand perceptions.
- Drive creative strategy for brands and lead the creative development process with campaigns, product marketing and events.
- Give the brand meaning and life through internal and external communication and creative execution.
- Provide direction and executional guidance to all those producing marketing, product marketing and sales enablement.
- Create brand ambassadors across the brands to create internally alignment and buy in.
- Bring our brands to life through client and industry events by creating a branded experience and message strategy.
- Partner with in house and external partners to create brand materials.
- Develop processes and toolkits to effectively manage the brand
- Continuously research, learn, and implement best practices for brand management.
- Assist in research projects to measure brand awareness and brand perceptions.
- Degree in marketing or related field OR an equivalent combination of education and work experience.
- 5 years of brand marketing experience.
- Knowledge of strategic frameworks.
- Experience working with complex brands, encompassing multiple products and several layers of brand hierarchy.
- Strong analytical skills and an understanding of the creative process.
- Ability to generate creative concepts and write basic ad copy.
- B2B or software industry experience preferred.
About Cox Automotive
Cox Automotive Inc. makes buying, selling and owning cars easier for everyone, while also enabling mobility services. The global company’s 34,000-plus team members and family of brands, including Autotrader®, Clutch Technologies, Dealer.com®, Dealertrack®, Kelley Blue Book®, Manheim®, NextGear Capital®, VinSolutions®, vAuto® and Xtime®, are passionate about helping millions of car shoppers, tens of thousands of auto dealer clients across five continents and many others throughout the automotive industry thrive for generations to come. Cox Automotive is a subsidiary of Cox Enterprises Inc., a privately-owned, Atlanta-based company with revenues exceeding $20 billion. www.coxautoinc.com
Cox is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer - All qualified applicants/employees will receive consideration for employment without regard to that individual’s age, race, color, religion or creed, national origin or ancestry, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, physical or mental disability, veteran status, genetic information, ethnicity, citizenship, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Statement to ALL Third-Party Agencies and Similar Organizations: Cox accepts resumes only from agencies with which we formally engage their services. Please do not forward resumes to our applicant tracking system, Cox employees, Cox hiring manager, or send to any Cox facility. Cox is not responsible for any fees or charges associated with unsolicited resumes.