Retention and Loyalty Manager
- Full Time
Cox Automotive is currently looking for a Retention and Loyalty Manager to join our team in Atlanta, Georgia.
The Retention and Loyalty Manager will support a portfolio of brands (VinSolutions, Xtime, Dealer.com). The incumbent will drive the retention and loyalty strategy for these brands. She/he will also drive high quality engagements with clients to increase loyalty and drive up retention.
The Retention and Loyalty Manager will report to the Director of Brand and serves as a member of the brand marketing team. This position coordinates with the relevant functions/departments, leads across content management, product marketing, thought leadership and training. This person should bring ideas, experiences and B2B best loyalty and retention strategies that have proved to drive real business results.
Primary Responsibilities - Demand Generation
- Directly create and oversee our retention marketing strategy and roadmap - manage existing efforts and discover, analyze, and launch new retention channels that will resonate and further build our relationship with our customers.
- Build campaigns that engage customers and maximize repeat revenue during new product launches and other site wide events.
- Create and execute on our monthly email calendar in partnership with our Email Marketing Coordinator -- plan and communicate campaigns months in advance, collaborate with creative partners, and ensure strategy aligns with overall business goals.
- Lead our A/B testing strategy on email and retention efforts -- iterate on triggered email flows and other active campaigns.
- Share expertise and best practices across teams to create high-performing assets that also maintain brand standards and stay true to our approach.
- Review metrics i.e. (Revenue, Open Rate, Click Rate, Click to Open Rate, New vs Returning customers, Collection Rate per traffic vs Conversion Rate) on a daily, weekly and monthly basis and identify quick win performance enhancements and measure against forecast.
- Work with our current agency through all rounds of proofing, changes and final deployment.
- Work with the Creative team to develop a deep understanding of what resonates with our customers and optimize content/messaging accordingly.
- Constantly stay informed with best in class retention practices, including 1:1 personalization, triggers, email deliverability, to send frequency, to subject line best practices and best-in- class creative approaches to refine and improve all email KPI's
- Evaluates the right channels and reach for our customers.
Primary Responsibilities – Budget
- Responsible for the achievement of marketing retention and loyalty. Drive programs that achievable business-oriented success metrics. Clear KPIs and ROI.
- Develop plans and budgets (short term/long term) for the retention and loyalty and monitor progress and evaluate performance.
- 5+ years of Client Retention and Loyalty experience.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing or Communications OR an equivalent combination of education and work related experience.
- B2B preferred but will consider B2C.
- Experience created retention and loyalty programs with success metrics.
About Cox Automotive
Cox Automotive Inc. makes buying, selling and owning cars easier for everyone, while also enabling mobility services. The global company’s 34,000-plus team members and family of brands, including Autotrader®, Clutch Technologies, Dealer.com®, Dealertrack®, Kelley Blue Book®, Manheim®, NextGear Capital®, VinSolutions®, vAuto® and Xtime®, are passionate about helping millions of car shoppers, tens of thousands of auto dealer clients across five continents and many others throughout the automotive industry thrive for generations to come. Cox Automotive is a subsidiary of Cox Enterprises Inc., a privately-owned, Atlanta-based company with revenues exceeding $20 billion. www.coxautoinc.com
Cox is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer - All qualified applicants/employees will receive consideration for employment without regard to that individual’s age, race, color, religion or creed, national origin or ancestry, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, physical or mental disability, veteran status, genetic information, ethnicity, citizenship, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Statement to ALL Third-Party Agencies and Similar Organizations: Cox accepts resumes only from agencies with which we formally engage their services. Please do not forward resumes to our applicant tracking system, Cox employees, Cox hiring manager, or send to any Cox facility. Cox is not responsible for any fees or charges associated with unsolicited resumes.