National Sales Assistant
- Full Time
WTAE-TV, the Hearst-owned and ABC affiliate in Pittsburgh, PA is now interviewing candidates for a National Sales Assistant.
· Assist National Sales Manager
· Account management assistance; pre-emption reports
· Daily management of pre-empted and displaced spots with NSM
· Daily communication with Hearst traffic department in Charlotte regarding order entry, spot placement and formatting
· Electronic transfer and maintenance of all national orders from Station Express to Wide Orbit
· Entering and maintaining all national orders (approximately one-third of WTAE’s total business)
· Fulfill customer service requests: pulling spot placements from the traffic system, routing calls to other departments, tracking down AE’s in the field etc.
· Handle distribution of paperwork, filing, etc.
· Distribute mail
· Maintain organized filing systems
· Back-up to Digital Client Specialist in web/creative/ad serving technologies and order entry
· Software proficiency: Microsoft Excel, Wide Orbit, Station Express
· Military experience will be considered
· Ability to thrive in a fast paced work environment, manage multiple projects and tight deadlines.
· Strong focus on teamwork and self-starter.
· Interact with co-workers, clients and the viewing public in a professional manner, both on the phone and in person
· Deal with the daily stresses and pressures associated with commercial television sales
· Extreme attention to detail.