Consumer Engagement Marketer
- Full Time
As an ambassador for the TIKI Brand, the Consumer Engagement Marketer is expected to be timely when responding to consumers. This role will primarily work Monday through Friday between the hours of 8am to 5pm. However, it may be necessary to work non-traditional hours including evenings and weekends during the summer months to meet consumer needs.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Serve as an ambassador of the TIKI Brand; positively influence each consumer experience.
- Create an exceptional, unique and fundamentally human experience through providing stellar customer service.
- Embody the TIKI Brand and organizational culture, and move through each task or consumer interaction with ease, empathy and delight.
- Routinely exhibit a positive can-do attitude, thirst for knowledge and an excitement for growing the brand and business.
- Develop the necessary brand, product, process and system expertise to guide consumers through their brand journey.
- Be regularly available and respond quickly to consumers, meeting consumers where and when they reach out.
- Log all consumer interactions and place consumer orders within the customer service management tool, including identifying relevant product(s), extensive details and appropriate call/issue type.
- Establish and maintain metrics and goals for measuring the consumer experience; monitor, report and ensure goals are met.
- Elevate expectations of the brands interactions with consumers and build rapport with core TIKI Brand consumers.
- Continually work to improve consumer experiences and discover new ways to engage consumers.
- Champion a culture of "Consumer First" within the company.
- Other duties as deemed necessary.
- High school diploma or completion of GED.
- Bachelors degree in marketing, communications or a related field of study is preferred.
Minimum Work Experience:
- Two (2) years of relevant experience in customer service, social media management, content development or general marketing.
License(s) / Certification(s):
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
- Knowledge of customer service standards and proficiency applying standards to the general public.
- Demonstrated understanding of the importance of consumer experience to brand loyalty.
- Strong knowledge of social media platforms.
- Proficiency using a PC (Personal Computer) to include the Microsoft Office suite of products as well as Consumer Relationship Management solutions.
- Interpersonal skills and the ability to establish and maintain a positive relationship with internal and external stakeholders.
- Strong communication skills and the ability to communicate effectively in English both verbally and in writing.
- Organizational agility skills and the ability to effectively articulate information within and outside the organization.
- Problem solving skills and the ability to identify creative solutions.
- Time management skills and the ability to demonstrate a strong sense of urgency.
- Ability to regularly demonstrate a friendly demeanor in person, via email, over the phone and through digital communication.
- Ability to be self-motivated and a self-starter to meet the needs of the organization.
- Ability to translate consumer feedback into insights for future company adaptation.
- Ability to regularly demonstrate a high regard for the consumer and champion a culture of "Consumer First.”
- Ability to be detail oriented and ensure compliance with established guidelines.
- Ability to work independently with general supervision and autonomy.
- Ability to maintain regular and predictable attendance.
- Ability to work in a constant state of alertness.
Represents the appropriate physical requirements of the job in the course of the work. Normal office environment with no travel required.
For employment within the United States, Lamplight Farms Incorporate, a division of the W.C. Bradley Co., uses E-Verify to confirm the employment eligibility of all newly hired team members. To learn more about E-Verify, including your rights and responsibilities, please visit the U.S. Citizen and Immigration Service at www.uscis.gov/e-verify.
Lamplight Farms Incorporated, like all divisions of the W.C. Bradley Co.
is an Affirmative Action / Equal Employment Opportunity employer.
Discrimination and all unlawful harassment (including sexual harassment) in employment is not tolerated. We encourage success based on our individual merits and abilities without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, disability, marital status, citizenship status, military status, or veteran status. We support and obey laws that prohibit discrimination where we do business.
Federal law requires Lamplight Farms Incorporated, like all divisions of the W.C. Bradley Co. to provide reasonable accommodation to qualified individuals with disabilities. Please tell us if you require a reasonable accommodation to apply for a job or to perform your job. If you are interested in applying for employment with Lamplight Farms Incorporated and require special assistance or accommodation to complete any part of the application and pre-employment process, please contact our Human Resources Office at 262.790.8616 or visit us at W140N4900 Lilly Rd, Menomonee Falls, WI 53051.
Nearest Major Market: Waukesha
Nearest Secondary Market: Milwaukee