2 days left
- Full Time
The Marketing Coordinator will be responsible for supporting the
ad sales marketing team working across all functional areas as needed including
trade marketing & demand generation, sales enablement, custom client
solutions & RFP responses, creative services and public relations.
• Support the ad sales marketing team working across all functional areas as needed including trade marketing & demand generation, sales enablement, custom client solutions & RFP responses, creative services and public relations.
• Coordinate processing of all ad sales RFPs including campaign set up in Basecamp, Kick off Call set-up and management, documentation organization and note taking during meetings.
• Assist with the writing and creative development of ad sales marketing materials, including one-sheets and sales decks, campaign recaps, case studies, sizzle reels and custom promotions.
• Coordinate Social Media marketing efforts across B2B accounts on LinkedIn, Twitter, Instagram creating content calendars, monthly reports and creative assets.
• Manage premium & collateral inventory and distribution to sales offices as needed.
• Assist with the planning, scheduling and execution of internal meetings and client events.
• Provide administrative support to marketing department as needed.
Qualifications:• Minimum 1-2 years of experience in a Marketing or Ad Sales support role at a Media, Broadcast or Entertainment company preferred
• Passion and desire to work in the TV, Digital, Mobile, OTT media space
• Excellent communication and presentation skills (written and verbal)
• Must be detail-oriented and able to multi-task
• Must work well independently and with a team
• Proficient in Microsoft Office, including Word, PowerPoint, Excel
• Must reside in the New York City metro area
• Bachelor’s degree required
About Cox Media Group
Cox Media Group is an integrated broadcasting, publishing and digital media company. The company’s operations currently include broadcast television stations, radio stations, daily newspapers, and digital sites. Additionally, CMG operates the National Advertising Platform businesses of CoxReps - the country’s biggest television rep firm - Gamut, and Videa. The company also offers a full suite of local and regional advertising services through its Local Solutions and Ideabar businesses. CMG currently operates in more than 20 media markets and reaches approximately 52 million Americans weekly across all platforms. For more information about Cox Media Group, please check us out online at www.coxmediagroup.com.
Cox is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer - All qualified applicants/employees will receive consideration for employment without regard to that individual’s age, race, color, religion or creed, national origin or ancestry, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, physical or mental disability, veteran status, genetic information, ethnicity, citizenship, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Statement to ALL Third-Party Agencies and Similar Organizations: Cox accepts resumes only from agencies with which we formally engage their services. Please do not forward resumes to our applicant tracking system, Cox employees, Cox hiring manager, or send to any Cox facility. Cox is not responsible for any fees or charges associated with unsolicited resumes.