Media Client Lead- Ad Tech
- Full Time
Media Solutions Lead
Big Data is in our DNA. And our Media Team is growing fast. IRI continues to innovate in the space and has developed and integrated the world’s largest cross-channel media, social and online/offline purchase data sets to help our clients maximize the ROI for media spend. Our Media Analysts focus on providing comprehensive insights to our clients by analyzing the impact of digital and other media on CPG shopping and purchasing. Do you enjoy analyzing and interpreting media and digital data trends/patterns? Can you translate data into meaningful solutions for clients? Can you plan and focus your time to manage and deliver data extracts and reports? Can you work in a fast-paced environment? This position for you. Salary is negotiable and commensurate with experience.
Qualifications and Skills
- The successful candidate should have a Bachelor’s degree. An advanced degree is a plus.
- Ideally, the applicant should have 5-7 years of work experience in media, with specific focus on digital and website analytics, Ad Tech, Ad Operations, Marketing Science, or Media Analytics.
- The candidate must also have experience providing analytical solutions and business insights to create value for clients or executive level management.
To be effective as a Senior Media Analyst the candidate must have proven and demonstrable skills in the below four key areas:
- Advanced Analytic Skills
- Consistently analyzes and interprets data trends and patterns, and translate these into coherent insights, actions and recommendations creating client value.
- Familiarity with and the aptitude to apply statistical techniques to address business questions.
- Comfortable dealing with ambiguity of solutions and outcomes.
- Operational Processes and Quality Control
- Drives to achieve high quality of deliverables through attention to detail and able to efficiently deliver error free analyses.
- Identify opportunities to improve internal processes and systems to drive efficiency, avoid problems or prevent issues from reoccurring.
- Planning and Organizing
- Determines effort and resources required to meet objectives; plans, coordinates and manages resources effectively.
- Has the foresight to identify possible issues and take action to mitigate them.
- Takes ownership of projects and holds self accountable to meet agreed upon timeline and quality standards.
- Must be able to effectively manage time and maintain focus in a highly charged environment, managing competing priorities against tight deadlines
- Cross-Functional Influence
- Demonstrates effective team behaviors including informing others of relevant information, supporting team decisions, encouraging others to share ideas, effectively resolving conflicts, and establishing common client focused goals.
- Adapts well to change and remains calm under pressure
- Familiarity with the CPG industry
- Familiarity with research studies (test/control, AB testing)
As one of the original innovators in Big Data, IRI integrates the world’s largest set of otherwise disconnected purchase, media, social, causal and loyalty data to help CPG, retail, over-the-counter health care and media companies grow their businesses. We combine this data with predictive analytics to uncover new consumer insights and integrate them on the most technologically-advanced, cloud-based visualization platform. Learn more about us here and on YouTube.
We offer a comprehensive benefit package (health, paid time off, 401(k), etc.) with additional unconventional offerings such as volunteer time off, flexible work arrangements, virtual doctor access, etc., along with the unrivaled benefit of working with our people - the best in the business.
We’re thrilled we get to work on the most interesting business challenges facing the CPG and retail industries. We regularly uncover new “aha moments!” by closely collaborating with our colleagues and developing competencies centered around the following values: Collaboration, Personal development, Executional excellence, Client growth, Innovation and creativity.
About Vestar Capital Partners
Vestar Capital Partners is a leading U.S. middle-market private equity firm specializing in management buyouts and growth capital investments. Vestar invests and collaborates with incumbent management teams and private owners to build long-term enterprise value, with a focus on Consumer, Healthcare, and Business Services & Industrial Products. For more information on Vestar, please visit www.vestarcapital.com.
Key Words: Media Measurement, Media Optimization, Media, Media Specialist, Media Analytics, Digital Media, Digital Analytics, Social Analytics, Social Media Measurement, Media Strategy, Paid Media