Director of Product Marketing
2 days left
- Full Time
Button’s mission is to build a better way to do business in mobile. Today we work with some of the largest and most interesting businesses in the world, to connect consumers with what they want at the tap of a button. We build with the consumer experience in mind, and we have a reputation for focusing on the future of mobile and enjoying the road to get there.
As the Director of Product Marketing, you will lead the product marketing function at Button to drive adoption, customer engagement, and revenue. You will hire and grow a team of product marketers focused on the entire product lifecycle, from research and market intelligence all the way through to launch.
You will develop positioning and messaging for current and new products, and partner closely with Sales and Success to launch a Customer Council of our most engaged customers.
We are looking for someone who is as passionate about technology as they are about maximizing value for customers. This role will include cross-functional partnership across Button and an opportunity to work with our most valued customers. You will be responsible for leading the product marketing function and team, and you’ll have an incredible opportunity to impact Button’s growth with the projects you lead.
AS A DIRECTOR OF PRODUCT MARKETING YOU WILL:
- Lead, hire and grow a team of collaborative product marketers
- Define messaging and positioning of current and new products, and ensure that the team is equipped to communicate Button's value in market
- Be the voice of Button’s customer, informed by consistent assessment of customer needs, the market landscape, and Button’s value proposition
- Drive a cross-functional go-to-market process, including partnership with key stakeholders and tracking key success metrics
- Collect and utilize data to make decisions about product launch strategy and campaigns, and coach and mentor your team to do the same
- Be responsible for the Product Marketing function and driving adoption, customer engagement, and revenue
WE LOOK FOR TEAMMATES WHO HAVE:
- A player coach mentality. You lead by example and are willing to dive into any project. At the same time, you take pride in being a mentor, and as a manager you listen and provide direct, actionable feedback.
- A tested go to market playbook and the ability to build and evangelize new processes across several teams.
- A clear, jargon-free communication style, and a track record of translating features and capabilities into values and benefits.
- A customer-centric perspective on building products and product messaging, and a drive to spend time with Button’s customers to inform messaging decisions.
- A track record of driving adoption and revenue through product marketing campaigns.
- True passion for technology.