Product Marketing Manager, Publishers
- Full Time
Button builds meaningful connections between mobile apps, providing the connective fabric that allows apps to guide their users to make the right purchase at the right time. We’ve built our reputation on reliability and innovation, and we’re building our products with a focus on quality, value, and reliability.
As a Product Marketing Manager at Button, you will partner with the Product Team throughout the entire product lifecycle, from idea through launch and adoption. You will evangelize our products by developing impactful content and effective campaigns that win customers’ attention and drive adoption. You will work closely with your colleagues on the marketing and sales teams to ensure we lead with the value our products provide to our partners.
You will provide valuable market and customer research as a critical part of our product lifecycle, working to inform the process from ideation to adoption to ensure our products and campaigns land with our target audience. We are looking for a creative marketer who is passionate about technology. You will have the opportunity to work cross-functionally to truly put the customer first and create compelling content and campaigns to drive adoption of our technology. As we grow the product marketing function you will have input and flexibility to shape your role.
AS A PRODUCT MARKETING MANAGER YOU WILL:
- Lead content creation efforts including blogs, videos, tutorials, web, webinars, best practice guides, email and more.
- Conduct market research to educate internal stakeholders and help inform product road-mapping, and develop compelling narratives and campaigns.
- Execute campaigns to re-engage low activity users, and educate existing users to use features to get more value from our platform.
- Utilize insights from Google Analytics, Salesforce and Marketo to measure, track and optimize success of product marketing programs.
- Partner cross-functionally to develop sales materials including sales decks, case studies, demos and more.
- Help define go-to-market strategy and support launches for new products and releases including content creation, training and measurement.
WE LOOK FOR TEAMMATES WHO HAVE:
- Product marketing experience for a B2B technology product.
- Demonstrated success working cross-functionally with product management, sales, marketing, PR, and creative teams to drive growth through product marketing initiatives.
- Proven ability to create content and campaigns across multiple mediums
- Incredible attention to detail and organization skills.
- A ‘Happy Warrior’ mentality with the ability to thrive in fast-paced, ambiguous settings.
- A customer-centric perspective on product and product messaging.
- A passion for technology.