Marketing Operations Manager
4 days left
- Full Time
Button’s mission is to build a better way to do business in mobile. Today we work with some of the largest and most interesting businesses in the world, to connect consumers with what they want at the tap of a button. We build with the consumer experience in mind, and we have a reputation for focusing on the future of mobile and enjoying the road to get there.
As a Marketing Operations Manager at Button, you will build operational excellence on the marketing team through technology, training and communication. You will be responsible for developing our modern Martech stack, optimizing it to drive demand, and evangelizing processes and systems that drive performance. You will have the opportunity to work with all members of the Marketing Team, the Revenue Team, and teams across Button.
We are looking for someone with a data driven approach and a passion for optimization. You will be responsible for building the marketing operations function, and you’ll have an incredible opportunity to impact all marketing programs with the projects that you lead.
AS A MARKETING OPERATIONS MANAGER YOU WILL:
- Build operational excellence on the marketing team through technology, process, and communication.
- Launch and manage marketing automation (Marketo or Hubspot) including initial setup, integration with Salesforce, and developing workflows and lead scoring models to scale our marketing initiatives.
- Identify and implement additions to our Martech stack to enhance efficiency.
- Establish and maintain the marketing dashboard, and be the expert on performance and optimization.
- Design and employ demand generation programs for our customer personas.
- Evangelize processes and systems that drive performance.
WE LOOK FOR TEAMMATES WHO HAVE:
- Demonstrated experience driving measurable revenue impact in a B2B technology company.
- A wealth of Marketo, Hubspot and/or Salesforce expertise, and a drive to build automation and efficiency for all marketing programs.
- Enjoyed championing marketing automation and other marketing systems among the Marketing Team and cross functionally.
- An analytical, operations mindset and a passion for the numbers.
- A knack for thinking quickly and strategically while balancing multiple priorities and deadlines.
- A positive, can do attitude and willingness to take on tasks great and small to deliver success.