Business Analyst II
- Full Time
The Business Analyst II is a key contributor within the Customer Service Tools support organization and is responsible for supporting internal user issues, testing releases, and partnering with Technology to ensure system performance and stability. This includes coordinating with IT to maintain the systems and managing systems-related issues and risks, as well as supporting users on each system.
- Manages user feedback, bugs, and small system enhancements
- Partners with IT to evaluate bugs and tracks through resolution
- Communicates to user base upcoming changes in system functionality
- Serves as a help desk for champion users with questions and/or issues with systems and technology
- Coordinates testing on new system implementations and enhancements for every release
- Writes and documents test cases for each release
- Ensures that users have access to the appropriate systems
- Identifies risks and issues in new releases and maintains direct communication with technology
- Define technology requirements for future system implementations and enhancements based on collected feedback and testing
- Design, implement, and maintain support process documentation
- Provide analysis of data and/or application anomalies and work with cross functional teams for timely resolution
- Coordinate with Product and business Owners to create Release Communications.
- Coordinate with business stakeholder & product owners to set priority for Issues
- Provide continuous improvement manager opportunities for training / communications based on tickets.
- Communication with Business & Product Owner team about Support Issues
- Provide communication regarding Known Issues to Business Owner
- Provide business validation support during releases.
- 3+years of experience in related field (i.e. Call Center, Care, Operations, Technology, etc.)
- 2+ years experience in a support role
- Requires strong knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
- Excellent interpersonal, collaborative, communication, and organizational skills to work effectively with teams throughout organization
- 3+ years of experience preferred in Customer Service technology
- BS/BA degree in related discipline strongly desired (i.e. Marketing, IT, Business, etc.)
- Experience in telecommunications industry desired
- Experience with Pega Systems, Ticketing Systems, and Agile desired
About Cox Communications
Cox Communications is committed to creating meaningful moments of human connection through broadband applications and services. The largest private telecom company in America, we proudly serve six million homes and businesses across 18 states. We're dedicated to empowering others to build a better future and celebrate diverse products, people, suppliers, communities and the characteristics that makes each one unique. Cox Communications is the largest division of Cox Enterprises, a family-owned business founded in 1898 by Governor James M. Cox.
Cox is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer - All qualified applicants/employees will receive consideration for employment without regard to that individual's age, race, color, religion or creed, national origin or ancestry, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, physical or mental disability, veteran status, genetic information, ethnicity, citizenship, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Statement to ALL Third-Party Agencies and Similar Organizations: Cox accepts resumes only from agencies with which we formally engage their services. Please do not forward resumes to our applicant tracking system, Cox employees, Cox hiring manager, or send to any Cox facility. Cox is not responsible for any fees or charges associated with unsolicited resumes.