Location: New York, New York
Function: Marketing & Communications
Specialty: Branding, Digital Marketing, Social Media
Level: Manager (Supervisor)
Duration: Full Time
Salary Description: competitive
The Multiplatform Designer is responsible for on-air and multiplatform design projects within the Marketing department of Oxygen Media. This position reports into the Design Director.
· A generalist who can conceptualize, design, develop, execute and animate broadcast design projects such as show packaging, promo treatment, and other motion design elements for on-air, off-air, social, digital, sales and marketing materials and multiplatform network and branding promotional initiatives for Oxygen Media.
· Ability to work closely with project management, internal designers and departments.
• Bachelor’s degree or comparable work experience
• Minimum 1+ years’ experience working at a broadcast media, design agency or related field
• Excellent knowledge in animation design software in the Adobe Suite with emphasis on Photoshop, Illustrator and After Effects. Basic knowledge of After Effects expressions & scripting, and 3D software is a plus.
• Knowledge and experience developing and executing concepts, designing style frames and storyboards are required
• Dedicated focus on state of current trends in graphic design and typography as well as related media
• Willingness to travel and work overtime, and on weekends with short notice
• Must be willing to work in New York, NY
• Interested candidates must submit a resume/CV through nbcunicareers.com to be considered (note job #:52394BR)
• Good communication skills and the ability to take ownership of ideas and processes
• A strong collaborative spirit and ability to work and communicate effectively with varying personalities
• Proactive thinker with the ability to take initiative, anticipate needs and coordinate with team members
• Juggle multiple assignments, work under tight deadlines and function as a team player.
• Manage workflow while remaining organized, and have the ability to work both supervised and unsupervised
• Basic understanding of emerging platforms and technologies ( VR, AI, AR, Coding etc….)
At NBCUniversal, we believe in the talent of our people. It’s our passion and commitment to excellence that drives NBCU’s vast portfolio of brands to succeed. From broadcast and cable networks, news and sports platforms, to film, world-renowned theme parks and a diverse suite of digital properties, we take pride in all that we do and all that we represent. It’s what makes us uniquely NBCU. Here you can create the extraordinary. Join us.
NBCUniversal’s policy is to provide equal employment opportunities to all applicants and employees without regard to race, color, religion, creed, gender, gender identity or expression, age, national origin or ancestry, citizenship, disability, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, veteran status, membership in the uniformed services, genetic information, or any other basis protected by applicable law. NBCUniversal will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with relevant legal requirements, including the City of Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative For Hiring Ordinance, where applicable.