Lender Development Director (FinTech)
- Full Time
The Lender Development Director – FinTech is responsible for building, expanding, and maintaining executive level Finance Technology (FinTech) relationships. As the primary owner for the FinTech relationship, s/he must have deep knowledge of the auto finance technology business and establish credibility to enable and influence decisions at the executive level. S/he will leverage their deep account knowledge of the auto finance industry to drive forward the strategic agenda of Dealertrack, grow the scope of our partnerships, and help our Lender and FinTech partners achieve their objectives.
The Account Director will partner internally to build a robust account strategy and create opportunities to expand the depth and breadth of our products and services. In addition, s/he will help execute on existing project and relationship management commitments related to Dealertrack Lender and Cox Automotive businesses.
Products or services:
Dealertrack F&I Digital Contracting
Finance Technology – Specific Role
- Leverage their extensive knowledge to solve complex problems. Apply industry expertise to help Lenders differentiate their business by considering Cox Automotive product offerings.
- Responsible for FinTech and Lender revenue generation, growth, and retention. Oversee the contract renewal cycle and support the renewals process to minimize client attrition.
- Responsible for driving strategic account management by connecting the FinTech and Lender strategies and desired outcomes to Cox capabilities and help drive future growth and innovation
- Be a catalyst for internal networking. Collaborate, partner, and communicate across peer group to ensure that the organization is maximizing sales and marketing opportunities for its products and services. Utilize relationships to help the sales team members gain access to critical decisions makers.
- Promote partnerships and collaboration with business leaders and critical functions (e.g. Sales Operations, Product, etc.) and establish seamless, efficient processes to ensure positive experiences for clients
- 10+ years of experience in client management responsibilities to C-level or executive client base
- Deep understanding of automotive industry primarily associated with finance source lending
- Bachelor’s Degree preferred or combination of education and experience,10+ experience in client management responsibilities to C-level or executive client base
- Proven ability to strategically position and sell high value set service offerings, navigate corporate politics, establish and build long-term relationships with key decision makers and stakeholders
- Ability to influence internal executive sponsors and stakeholders to fund and drive transformative strategies, products and projects
- Successful track record of industry thought leadership and the ability to interact with and support executive-level communications and interactions
- Effective time management & proven ability to manage multiple accounts, priorities and team member expectations in a fast-paced, deadline driven environment
- Demonstrates a high level of integrity, handling sensitive and confidential information with tact, discretion and judgment
- Existing Auto Industry and Auto Finance technology relationships a plus.
- This is a field-based role. Expect minimum of 50% travel.
About Cox Automotive
Cox Automotive Inc. makes buying, selling and owning cars easier for everyone, while also enabling mobility services. The global company’s 34,000-plus team members and family of brands, including Autotrader®, Clutch Technologies, Dealer.com®, Dealertrack®, Kelley Blue Book®, Manheim®, NextGear Capital®, VinSolutions®, vAuto® and Xtime®, are passionate about helping millions of car shoppers, tens of thousands of auto dealer clients across five continents and many others throughout the automotive industry thrive for generations to come. Cox Automotive is a subsidiary of Cox Enterprises Inc., a privately-owned, Atlanta-based company with revenues exceeding $20 billion. www.coxautoinc.com
Cox is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer - All qualified applicants/employees will receive consideration for employment without regard to that individual’s age, race, color, religion or creed, national origin or ancestry, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, physical or mental disability, veteran status, genetic information, ethnicity, citizenship, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Statement to ALL Third-Party Agencies and Similar Organizations: Cox accepts resumes only from agencies with which we formally engage their services. Please do not forward resumes to our applicant tracking system, Cox employees, Cox hiring manager, or send to any Cox facility. Cox is not responsible for any fees or charges associated with unsolicited resumes.