Senior Manager, Digital Marketing
- Full Time
The Senior Manager, Digital Marketing is responsible for the planning, creation, execution and performance of digital marketing strategies for the vAuto and HomeNet businesses.
The Digital Marketing Senior Manager will ensure the success of marketing campaigns by constantly testing, optimizing and managing all digital channels. By using search engine optimization (SEO), search engine marketing (SEM), pay per click (PPC), and other digital marketing tactics, the Digital Marketing Senior Manager will drive sales and marketing qualified leads to our website properties.
By having a comprehensive understanding of digital tactics and analytics the Digital Marketing Senior Manager will craft and deliver data driven digital campaigns to drive brand awareness, increase lead generation, and nurture customer engagement.
The ideal candidate will have deep experience supporting the development and execution of internal and external communication plans tailored for different audiences. This person will work closely with the Product Marketing and Marketing Operations team members to develop content materials in a variety of formats (print, video, email, website, blogs, etc.) for internal stakeholders and clients.
The candidate should be an exceptional communicator, highly analytical, intellectually curious and data-driven. The ability to work collaboratively and effectively with internal and external marketing partners is critical for success in this position. This position reports to the Senior Director, Marketing.
- Develop digital marketing strategy, bid management, keyword
generation/research, testing methodology, and roadmaps for different digital
and social marketing channels
- Drive digital marketing best practices, standards and strategy
for Inventory Software Solutions (vAuto and HomeNet). Ensure digital and social
media activities complement all traditional media and marketing communication
- Manage email marketing campaigns start to finish, including database list pulls, segmenting lists, subject line testing and execution.
- Maintain email best practices, monitor and minimize unsubscribe/bounce/ complaint rates and ensure spam regulation compliance
- Advance vAuto and HomeNet presence and reputation on
LinkedIn, Twitter, YouTube and other social media sites. Monitor these spaces regularly and coordinate appropriate branding and brand messages with internal vAuto and HomeNet marketing teams
- Manage marketing database to successfully execute marketing
initiatives and support Product Marketing teams in developing marketing strategies for specific target audiences and evaluating the effectiveness of these campaigns
- Update and maintain company website, providing weekly/monthly analytics reviews to aid ongoing marketing and sales reporting
for executive leadership.
- Leverage marketing insights, analytics, and A/B testing to
improve search funnel and experience through messaging, landing pages, user experience and buyer touchpoints
- Coordinate SEM/SEO activities with external partners to
ensure ongoing effectiveness and ROI. Monitor industry and digital marketing trends
- Identify areas of improvement, communicate actionable
insights and measure efficiency and effectiveness of different digital efforts by establishing and reporting KPIs
- Stay up-to-date with digital technology
- Provide support in developing visual assets for digital
channels, working with external creative and digital marketing agency partners
- BS/BA degree in related discipline required (Marketing, Communications or Digital Technologies preferred)
- Advanced degree or certification preferred
- Generally 10 years of proven work experience in digital marketing and designing, implementing and managing successful digital marketing campaigns (i.e. large scale paid search, display and paid social campaigns in B2B setting)
- 3 years of experience in a management/leadership role
- Deep understanding of digital marketing strategies and tactics across a range of channels including (but not limited to) social media, search marketing, e-commerce, lead generation, and website analytics
- Proven capabilities around audience segmentation and targeted messaging
- Hands on experience with salesforce marketing cloud and database optimization
- Basic understanding of web, desktop publishing and email design include: HTML, CSS, dynamic content generation, and device view-ability
- Experience with updating and designing graphics files for email marketing campaigns and social posts and preparing html files for email marketing campaigns.
- Experience with Adobe creative suite
- Excellent team, organizational and project management skills as well as superior written and verbal business communications skills.
- Examples of previous projects/work will be required as part of the hiring process.
About Cox Automotive
Cox Automotive Inc. makes buying, selling and owning cars easier for everyone, while also enabling mobility services. The global company’s 34,000-plus team members and family of brands, including Autotrader®, Clutch Technologies, Dealer.com®, Dealertrack®, Kelley Blue Book®, Manheim®, NextGear Capital®, VinSolutions®, vAuto® and Xtime®, are passionate about helping millions of car shoppers, tens of thousands of auto dealer clients across five continents and many others throughout the automotive industry thrive for generations to come. Cox Automotive is a subsidiary of Cox Enterprises Inc., a privately-owned, Atlanta-based company with revenues exceeding $20 billion. www.coxautoinc.com
Cox is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer - All qualified applicants/employees will receive consideration for employment without regard to that individual’s age, race, color, religion or creed, national origin or ancestry, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, physical or mental disability, veteran status, genetic information, ethnicity, citizenship, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Statement to ALL Third-Party Agencies and Similar Organizations: Cox accepts resumes only from agencies with which we formally engage their services. Please do not forward resumes to our applicant tracking system, Cox employees, Cox hiring manager, or send to any Cox facility. Cox is not responsible for any fees or charges associated with unsolicited resumes.