Client Service Rep I
- Full Time
Client Service Rep - Grapevine, TX
**This position will be moving to our Dallas Galleria office in mid December and is not a remote position**
F&I Express is seeking a Client Service Rep I to join our Lender Services team. The Lender Services team performs a variety of services in the automotive finance space working with lenders and aftermarket product providers in the industry. F&I Express was voted one of the Best Places to Work in 2017 by
the Dallas Business Journal.
The Client Service Rep I role is an entry level position and is part of one of our fastest growing lines of business – Express Recoveries. The Client Service Rep I is primarily responsible for collecting consumer refund quote information from aftermarket product providers on behalf of lenders. This information will be gathered for our lenders to issue refunds to the consumer after an auto loan terminates at the lender.
- Make outbound calls to insurance, extended warranty and service contract provider
- Maintain a proactive and detailed-oriented approach to collecting funds from provider
- Build and maintain effective relationships with providers with great communication and listening skills.
- Maintain daily, weekly and monthly quotas to meet established SLA (service level agreements)
- Effectively prioritize and execute tasks in a timely manner.
- Organize daily work with an attention to detail
- Strong multi-tasking ability
- High School Diploma or GED required
- 1+ yrs experience in clerical and/or customer service or related field required
- Strong Microsoft Outlook and Microsoft Excel skills required
- Strong written/verbal skills.
- Exemplary attendance and punctuality required
- Ability to work in a team environment
- Ability to manage a high-volume work load
- Flexibility and adaptability required – we work in a dynamic environment with changes and improvements occurring daily.
- Previous collections and/or insurance experience a plus
- Previous automotive industry experience preferred
- Sitting, standing for extended periods of time
- Computer work Occasional bending, lifting Travel – must be able to travel occasionally if needed
- Normal office environment, with ability to visit and interact with all outside departments.
The posting is intended to describe the general content of and requirements for the performance of this job. It is not to be construed as an exhaustive statement of duties, responsibilities or requirements.
About Cox Automotive
Cox Automotive Inc. makes buying, selling and owning cars easier for everyone, while also enabling mobility services. The global company’s 34,000-plus team members and family of brands, including Autotrader®, Clutch Technologies, Dealer.com®, Dealertrack®, Kelley Blue Book®, Manheim®, NextGear Capital®, VinSolutions®, vAuto® and Xtime®, are passionate about helping millions of car shoppers, tens of thousands of auto dealer clients across five continents and many others throughout the automotive industry thrive for generations to come. Cox Automotive is a subsidiary of Cox Enterprises Inc., a privately-owned, Atlanta-based company with revenues exceeding $20 billion. www.coxautoinc.com
Cox is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer - All qualified applicants/employees will receive consideration for employment without regard to that individual’s age, race, color, religion or creed, national origin or ancestry, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, physical or mental disability, veteran status, genetic information, ethnicity, citizenship, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Statement to ALL Third-Party Agencies and Similar Organizations: Cox accepts resumes only from agencies with which we formally engage their services. Please do not forward resumes to our applicant tracking system, Cox employees, Cox hiring manager, or send to any Cox facility. Cox is not responsible for any fees or charges associated with unsolicited resumes.