Digital Content Specialist, Senior
3 days left
- Full Time
- Digital Content Development
- Collaborate with DEMC and Programs teams on the development of social media and digital content to support new campaigns, ongoing programs and events, and advance integrated strategies and initiatives. Agree on approaches for messaging in alignment with overall NLC strategies, goals, and current initiatives.
- Write strong, compelling web content spanning websites, blogs, social media, and email marketing with high editorial standards of accuracy and quality. Develop content that increases targeted online traffic and encourages readers to regularly visit and rely on content as a key source of information.
- Edit and revise content produced by other members of the DEMC and Programs teams for posting through NLC digital platforms.
- Collaborate with DEMC team members to maximize SEO optimization and content functionality.
- Use research and data to evaluate the impact of digital messaging to continuously improve content.
- Understand and embed the NLC brand and voice in all content.
- Analysis and Improvement
- Prepare website, social media, and other digital platform analytics that measure site visits, content views, and other data to measure the performance of digital platforms.
- Review and analyze feedback received through website, social media, and other avenues to identify content and engagement gaps. Address issues in close collaboration with the other members of the DEMC team.
- Identify opportunities for new and engaging digital content. Prepare and present ideas to DEMC and Programs teams for consideration.
- Analyze and report on ongoing SEO efforts. Collaborate with DEMC team members to maximize SEO optimization and content functionality.
- Keep current with emerging digital technologies and incorporate approved enhancements into NLC platforms.
- Perform other duties and complete special projects as assigned.
Education and Experience:
- Bachelor's degree in English, journalism, communications, web design, or a related field
- Minimum of 3 years of applicable work experience
- MS Office skills (Word, Excel and PowerPoint)
- Knowledge of SEO and content optimization
- Working knowledge of the content development cycle
- Knowledge of usability principles, cross-browser compatibility, and accessibility best practices
- Web/HTML coding experience
- Knowledge of Drupal and WordPress preferred
- Working knowledge of Google analytics preferred
Work is typically performed in a standard office setting working at a desk or table on a level surface. Minimal travel is expected. May be required to work more hours than normal during a regular workweek depending on workload and deadline requirements.