Marketing Services Program Manager (Customer Success)
Position: Marketing Services Program Manager (Customer Success)
Location: San Francisco
Status: Contract to Hire
Estimated Duration: 3 to 6 month contract, potential to converr
Starts: Within a Couple Weeks
Rate: Up to $60/hour DOE
Up to $150K annually + benefits
Our tech / SaaS client needs a Marketing Services Program Manager to join their team for a 3 to 6 month contract, onsite 40 hours/week in San Francisco. Intent is to convert to FTE for the right fit.
In this exciting opportunity the Marketing Services Program Manager will join the Customer Success department and will be responsible for customer lifecycle content strategy and communications!
- Manage concept, strategy, and execution of customer success and nurture content
- Create content calendars
- Creation of long and short form copy including customer stories, case studies, whitepapers, pitch decks, data sheets, interactive PDFs, and more
- Help produce content for the client's major events, including sourcing speakers and creating event content
Required skills / qualifications for the ideal Marketing Services Program Manager:
- 5+ years of experience, ideally in the tech / SaaS space
- Experience in customer advocacy and marketing communications
- Excellent writing chops with the ability to tell a cohesive story across multiple touchpoints
If you feel you are qualified for this position please send your resume (and samples if applicable) to:
View additional job opportunities at www.creativecircle.com
Creative Circle is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Creative Circle will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable law. If you need a reasonable accommodation in the application process, please contact your Recruiter (the person you'll be interviewing with) or a member of our Human Resources team to make arrangements.