Product Operations Manager
- Full Time
The Product Operations Manager is responsible for leading product management discipline standards across the delivery streams and managing key initiatives with identified teams to enable stronger product management practices. Product Operations responsibilities include establishing and managing a consistent set of base product management deliverables as well as reporting and performance against a defined set of
This role will need to identify and manage tools and resources needed
across several products and delivery streams. Partnering closely with product
leaders and teams to implement key product management practices will be critical to delivering on annual goals and strengthening the product management disciplines required to drive business growth.
This role will partner closely with the product and engineering teams across delivery streams, as well as functional teams that key business partners (i.e., finance, business operations, sales, change management, etc.). To be successful in this role, the candidate must have a combination of product management experience and software product knowledge, operational knowledge, stakeholder consultation, user experience,
and project management skills.
He/she must also be a strong people influencer and driver for a shared future vision, collaborating and guiding the work of teams involved in the product development lifecycle.
This role will partner closely with the Finance & Insurance Express (FIE) product and business teams, as well as, across broader COX organizational boundaries to ensure that all goals and milestones are met. This role will report to the Senior Director Product Operations & Readiness, and will be instrumental in building out readiness practices, processes, and success measures across the Cox Automotive Product organization.
Primary Duties & Responsibilities:
- Product Management: Drive best practice product management practices across multiple product teams and delivery streams.
- Product Reporting and Performance: Work closely with product leaders to define, measure and report on KPIs, as well as develop action plans for risks and issues that arise.
- Defining Success: Works with the Operational leaders, Product Management, Product Marketing and Product Development to ensure success of product launches can be measured. Establish / strengthen proper internal controls to ensure compliance of established procedures.
- VOC: Keeps the voice and perspective of the customer present in the product process for in-market operations.
- Process Improvement: Drives processes that improve product management maturity and skills as well as elevate our go-to-market planning and ensuring commercialization goals are met.
- Product Leadership: Help guide and lead development, communication and execution of comprehensive product commercialization strategy including go-to-market and
- Travel: < 10%
Qualifications:What We Look For:
- Bachelor’s Degree with 5 – 7 years of related experience with a minimum of 4 years of product management experience a plus
- Experience in product management
- Proven ability to lead and manage cross-functional teams
- Proven experience in operational and change management
- Experience in customer expectation and relationship management
- Experience with Finance & Insurance (F&I) products
About Cox Automotive
Cox Automotive Inc. makes buying, selling and owning cars easier for everyone, while also enabling mobility services. The global company’s 34,000-plus team members and family of brands, including Autotrader®, Clutch Technologies, Dealer.com®, Dealertrack®, Kelley Blue Book®, Manheim®, NextGear Capital®, VinSolutions®, vAuto® and Xtime®, are passionate about helping millions of car shoppers, tens of thousands of auto dealer clients across five continents and many others throughout the automotive industry thrive for generations to come. Cox Automotive is a subsidiary of Cox Enterprises Inc., a privately-owned, Atlanta-based company with revenues exceeding $20 billion. www.coxautoinc.com
Cox is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer - All qualified applicants/employees will receive consideration for employment without regard to that individual’s age, race, color, religion or creed, national origin or ancestry, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, physical or mental disability, veteran status, genetic information, ethnicity, citizenship, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Statement to ALL Third-Party Agencies and Similar Organizations: Cox accepts resumes only from agencies with which we formally engage their services. Please do not forward resumes to our applicant tracking system, Cox employees, Cox hiring manager, or send to any Cox facility. Cox is not responsible for any fees or charges associated with unsolicited resumes.