Responsibilities: Achieve annual digital revenue goals across all video and social platformsCreate, manage, and sell multi-platform sponsorship campaigns from start to finish including pricing, strategy, implementation and optimizationProactively drive new business by prospecting and researching new accounts and untapped agenciesWork alongside network’s ad sales team and team partners (New York Mets, New York Excelsior) to create best in class sponsorships. Research and develop new digital opportunities and present to the sales teams on an ongoing basis. Mentor staff on industry standards and best practices.Keep sales management apprised of progress toward established revenue goals and sales pipeline on weekly basis. Verify monthly revenue reporting with finance department.Basic Qualifications
- Minimum four (4) years’ experience selling digital media and sponsorships
- Bachelor’s degree from a four-year college or university
- Strong relationships at relevant digital media agencies
- Interested candidate must submit a resume/CV through www.nbcunicareers.com to be considered (note job #: 52527BR)
- Must be willing to work in New York, NY
- Must have unrestricted work authorization to work in the United States
- Must be 18 years or older
- Available to work flexible, non-traditional hours including weekends and holidays
- Ability to travel as required
- It is the policy of NBCUniversal and NBCUniversal’ s affiliated businesses to consider all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex (including pregnancy) sexual orientation, age, disability, veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.
- Strong track record of high level negotiation and successful internal and external relationship management
- Ability to interact with a broad set of businesses and presenting both over the phone and in person
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, strong attention to detail, and good follow-through
At NBCUniversal, we believe in the talent of our people. It’s our passion and commitment to excellence that drives NBCU’s vast portfolio of brands to succeed. From broadcast and cable networks, news and sports platforms, to film, world-renowned theme parks and a diverse suite of digital properties, we take pride in all that we do and all that we represent. It’s what makes us uniquely NBCU. Here you can create the extraordinary. Join us.
NBCUniversal’s policy is to provide equal employment opportunities to all applicants and employees without regard to race, color, religion, creed, gender, gender identity or expression, age, national origin or ancestry, citizenship, disability, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, veteran status, membership in the uniformed services, genetic information, or any other basis protected by applicable law. NBCUniversal will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with relevant legal requirements, including the City of Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative For Hiring Ordinance, where applicable.