Sr. Manager, Platform Solutions
Location: New York, New York
Function: Sales & Business Development
Specialty: Business Development, Sales
Level: Manager (Supervisor)
Duration: Full Time
Salary Description: competitive
NBCU is endeavoring to converge our linear & digital properties onto a single technology stack and streamlining business processes across the enterprise in order to maximize inventory and yield.
The Senior Manager of Platform Solutions will primarily act as a Product Manager, executing on strategic initiatives in the area of convergence across the portfolio for Planning, Inventory, Insights & Measurement by working with both vendors and internal development/technology teams.
Duties and ResponsibilitiesMember of a converged product management team that supports multiple cross functional departmentsSupports all Business groups with regards to the both vendor and internal systems and business process; Planning, Inventory, Sales Ops, Insights & Measurement, and FinanceLead as a Product Manager to formulate designs, write stories, set priorities and perform UATManage the relationships with internal clients across each business group; process, system requirements, training, implementation of large initiativesManage day to day relationship, priorities and development of internal strategic applications. Partner closely with IT/Technology counterparts and vendor on the product roadmap and strategy; prioritizing enhancements and defects based on business needsProvide regular updates to management across linear and digital business groups
• Bachelor’s degree in a relevant field
• Minimum of 5 years experience
• Must experience working directly in digital media, as it relates to display, video, mobile, audience and inventory platforms preferred.
• Digital planning and/or inventory experience preferred
• Linear planning and system experience preferred
• Some experience in application development (Agile) preferred
• An attention to detail while reviewing project deliverables for completeness, quality, and compliance with established project requirements
• Ability to clearly and concisely articulate complex concepts for a variety of audiences
• Demonstrated ability to overcome obstacles and negotiate resolutions to complex problems
• Ability to organize meetings including creating pertinent agendas, managing conversations, and summarizing the results into a set of decisions made and next steps
• Extensive multi-tasking capabilities in a highly dynamic environment
At NBCUniversal, we believe in the talent of our people. It’s our passion and commitment to excellence that drives NBCU’s vast portfolio of brands to succeed. From broadcast and cable networks, news and sports platforms, to film, world-renowned theme parks and a diverse suite of digital properties, we take pride in all that we do and all that we represent. It’s what makes us uniquely NBCU. Here you can create the extraordinary. Join us.
NBCUniversal’s policy is to provide equal employment opportunities to all applicants and employees without regard to race, color, religion, creed, gender, gender identity or expression, age, national origin or ancestry, citizenship, disability, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, veteran status, membership in the uniformed services, genetic information, or any other basis protected by applicable law. NBCUniversal will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with relevant legal requirements, including the City of Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative For Hiring Ordinance, where applicable.