Content Marketing Specialist
7 days left
- Full Time
Martindale-Avvo, a division of Internet Brands, is currently seeking a Content Marketing Specialist who would be responsible for the development of marketing communication materials to support customer acquisition and customer retention, across multiple business units.
- Establish and manage workflow for requesting, creating, editing, publishing, and retiring content.
-Manage resources, including outside vendors, and write copy to support marketing initiatives in the legal vertical.
- Lead the content strategy that supports and extends sales, business development and marketing initiatives.
- Leverage market data and input from internal departments (Sales, Customer Support) to develop and produce content themes/topics to support marketing initiatives.
- Ensure all content is on-brand, consistent in terms of style, quality and tone of voice, and optimized for search and user experience for all channels, including online, social media, email, mobile, video, print and webinars.
- Develop and maintain a comprehensive content calendar, ensuring coordination with other stakeholders.
- 3+ years of experience in content writing and strategy in a B2B environment.
- Demonstrated experience developing and creating high quality email, blog, video, webinar, white paper, website, and other branded content.
- Strong writing, editing and writer-coaching skills.
- Demonstrated project management skills.
- Strong collaboration and communication skills.
- Meticulous attention to detail and an eye for quality.
- Strong work ethic and demonstrated ability to operate in a fast paced, dynamic environment.
Apply for Content Marketing Specialist
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly