Senior Account Executive
Position: Senior Account Executive
Status: freelance to full-time
Estimated Duration: Ongoing
Starts: Within a Couple Weeks
Rate: up to $33/hr, DOE
Our multicultural ad agency client is seeking a Bilingual Senior Account Executive (Spanish/English) for a freelance to full-time opportunity.
The Senior Account Executive will be working collaboratively to plan and develop customer marketing campaigns for major accounts.
The Senior Account Executive assisting in the development of strategic Hispanic mass marketing campaigns to drive customer acquisition for all telecommunication residential products.
Senior Account Executive Responsibilities:
- Drive regular communications with the campaign execution team
- Ensure brand consistency in campaign execution while allowing for local customization
- Build tools utilized for TV, radio, OOH, web/digital production and trafficking
- Coordinate and manage tactical planning with subscriber team, sales, retention, legal/regulatory, segmentation and other internal clients
- Develop detailed strategic planning packet to be handed to the marketing operations execution team
- Ensure any regional nuances are incorporated into marketing creative plan
Senior Account Executive Requirements:
- 5 years of agency experience
- Fully bilingual in both English and Spanish
- Experience in Marketing and Advertising
- Some travel required
This is a freelance to full-time opportunity onsite in the Buckhead area.
If you feel you are qualified for this position please send your resume (and samples if applicable) to:
View additional job opportunities at www.creativecircle.com
Creative Circle is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Creative Circle will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable law. If you need a reasonable accommodation in the application process, please contact your Recruiter (the person you'll be interviewing with) or a member of our Human Resources team to make arrangements.