MEDIA INSIGHTS ANALYST
- Full Time
AKA NYC, a global advertising agency specializing in Broadway and live entertainment, is looking for a talented Media Insights Analyst to join our Insights team and help unify our data landscape into a single source of truth powering our Business Intelligence tools, deep-dive analyses, machine learning predictive models and wider media planning and buying tools.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
• Work with Media/client teams to establish media campaign reporting and insight requirements and regularity, including involvement from briefing stage to inform campaign setup and relevant metrics
• Validate and verify data to ensure correct information is available
• Create & manage client friendly dashboards and other documents to provide insight on campaign progress
• Build and deliver meaningful mid and end of campaign performance reports with actionable insight and learnings
• Maintain client and agency benchmark studies
• Work with external suppliers including data, tech and media companies to ensure top quality service and excellent relationships
• Power deep-dive analyses to answer questions that unlock the next growth stage for our client’s businesses
• Enable fast, easy, self-serve BI in every team, helping everyone to spend time on what really matters.
• Minimum five years’ experience in media insights and data analysis
• A deep interest and enthusiasm in data and using data to support continuous business improvement
• Exceptional Excel skills (including vlookup, Pivot tables and advanced charting techniques)
• Media performance evaluation and reporting
• Experience working with multiple 3rd party box office & ticket sales systems (e.g. STAR/Telecharge, AudienceView, Ticketmaster)
• Confident in writing SQL and good understanding of database design.
• Previous use of media data integration tools such as Supermetrics, Improvado, Funnel or Alteryx would be advantageous.
• Solid exposure to building marketing performance dashboards using AVORA or Tableau would be a huge benefit
• Experience working with web APIs.
• Working knowledge of Azure is preferred, but Google Cloud (BigQuery, DataProc, DataFlow Composer) or AWS stack is a big plus but not essential.
• Development of simple front ends in VBA, HTML etc
• Good understanding of AGILE and related software tracking platforms, such as Jira, would be advantageous
Other Duties as Assigned
AKA is a fluid and rapidly changing organization. This position reflects the general nature and level of work assigned to the role. It does not restrict management’s right to reassign duties or responsibilities at any time based on business needs if the work is similar, related or a logical assignment to the position.
Please email cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org and include “Media Insights Analyst” in the subject line. No phone calls or recruiters, please.
Apply for MEDIA INSIGHTS ANALYST
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly