Field Sales Representative – Industrial Equipment - Manheim Edmonton
- Full Time
About Manheim Canada
Manheim Canada is part of Manheim, the leading global provider of vehicle remarketing services for more than 70 years. With locations in Vancouver, Edmonton, Toronto, Montreal, Moncton, Halifax, and 24/7 sales via www.ove.com, Manheim Canada hosts more than 30 in-lane and online auctions each month. Manheim connects buyers and sellers of used vehicles to the world’s largest wholesale used-vehicle marketplace, helping dealers and commercial customers achieve results through auction channels, data analysis, inspections, financing, transportation, purchase protection, mobile products and a wide range of solutions. For more information, visit manheim.ca.
Manheim Edmonton’s Field Sales Representative- Industrial Equipment is responsible for producing market revenue growth in the Industrial equipment auction sector through an end-to-end sales strategy, while promoting ancillary services to existing and new customers. This person is charged with aggressively growing existing and new accounts. Success will be measured by the individual’s ability to generate incremental business
and sustaining ongoing revenue generation. He/she ensures that customer
expectations are met or exceeded.
- Be responsible for generating new business and revenue growth across multiple channels within assigned territories.
- Build tenders and respond to RFQ’s
- Partner with Regional Sales Director to obtain market intelligence and tools needed to support development of business within the market.
- Utilizes Sales Account Management (CRM) on a daily basis.
- Prepare and present formal presentations to customers.
- Works closely with management team, product, IT, and customer care professionals.
- Promotes special incentives as needed to drive desired business results.
- Negotiates volume rebate plans as part of growth strategy.
- Build strong, lasting relationships with customers and leadership at operating locations.
- Manages escalated service issues through multiple auction channels until a satisfactory resolution is found on behalf of customer.
- Trains and encourages utilization of all Manheim products and services.
- Visibly demonstrate safety commitment by following all safety and health procedures and modeling the behaviors related to such. Actively participate in support of all safety activities aligned with Safety Excellence.
- Perform other duties as assigned by management.
- Minimum 3-5 years previous experience in a dedicated sales role required, with a proven track record of success.
- Experience within the automotive industry, auctions, or heavy/industrial equipment sales and service is an asset.
- Experience selling and servicing an account list, including a proven track record of growing accounts from an existing customer base.
- High School Diploma or equivalent required.
- 3-5 years experience in a field sales role, with a proven track record of success
- Effective communication (written and verbal) and interpersonal
- Ability to work in a high performance, fast-paced team environment.
- Solid computer skills, including ability to use Internet and MS
- Ability to adapt to and work effectively within a constantly
- Excellent customer service and problem solving skills required.
- Ability to sit or stand for prolonged periods of time.
- Ability to perform repetitive tasks; manual dexterity.
- Vision abilities required include close, distance and depth perception.
- Amazing benefits: 5 weeks paid vacation per year; Generous Insurance plan (medical, dental, life, disability); RRSP contribution plan; Venngo Discount programs; and much more!
- At Cox Automotive Canada, our employees are our greatest resource!
- Up to 90% travel required within assigned territory. Minimal time in Office Environment for auction/meetings.
About Cox Automotive
Cox Automotive Inc. makes buying, selling and owning cars easier for everyone, while also enabling mobility services. The global company’s 34,000-plus team members and family of brands, including Autotrader®, Clutch Technologies, Dealer.com®, Dealertrack®, Kelley Blue Book®, Manheim®, NextGear Capital®, VinSolutions®, vAuto® and Xtime®, are passionate about helping millions of car shoppers, tens of thousands of auto dealer clients across five continents and many others throughout the automotive industry thrive for generations to come. Cox Automotive is a subsidiary of Cox Enterprises Inc., a privately-owned, Atlanta-based company with revenues exceeding $20 billion. www.coxautoinc.com
Cox is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer - All qualified applicants/employees will receive consideration for employment without regard to that individual’s age, race, color, religion or creed, national origin or ancestry, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, physical or mental disability, veteran status, genetic information, ethnicity, citizenship, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Statement to ALL Third-Party Agencies and Similar Organizations: Cox accepts resumes only from agencies with which we formally engage their services. Please do not forward resumes to our applicant tracking system, Cox employees, Cox hiring manager, or send to any Cox facility. Cox is not responsible for any fees or charges associated with unsolicited resumes.