Marketing Coordinator II
- Full Time
This position is responsible for creating an overall auction marketing strategy and coordinating and implementing this within the location. As the Marketing Coordinator there will be a close partnership with Corporate Marketing, the SFMM and Auction leadership to ensure that promotional efforts align with corporate goals and KPIs and support the broader strategy and needs of the market.
- Functions as a member of the Field Marketing team, providing marketing strategy and leadership at the auction location.
- Works with auction leadership at assigned location(s) and Sr. Field Marketing Manager to develop marketing strategies that serve the needs of location consignors and overall location goals. Ensure strategies are delivered on time, within budget and increase KPIs
- Plan and oversee execution of marketing activities for dealers within market and auction facilities including promotions, signage, social media, email and phone campaigns.
- Works with location finance to effectively manage marketing budget and budget spreadsheet.
- Effectively manage location website and social media platforms, creating a plan for each.
- Ensures appropriate corporate marketing signage is displayed at the auction location.
- Creates and implements KAM plans as needed and submit COOP requests at the end of the promotional period.
- Tracks giveaways and promotional item inventory. Ensures appropriate reporting of promotional item receipt to the finance department.
- Works in auction lanes on promotions for commercial and dealer accounts.
- Works with manager to review work volumes, quality work product, and effective customer service; review departmental performance against key performance indicators and metrics and develop and execute strategies for improvement.
- Partners with management to set an example in behavior, championing Cox/ Manheim values and ensuring that all employees are treated with respect and that Safety is the #1 priority for employees and dealers.
- Perform other duties as assigned by management.
- Travel as required by corporate marketing and auction leadership.
- Assist with and Travel to sister auction location(s) to help with marketing efforts.
High School Diploma or equivalent required. Bachelor's degree in business or marketing preferred.
1-3 years of marketing and/or promotions and customer service leadership experience required.
Previous experience in the auto industry preferred.
Excellent communication (written and verbal), organization and interpersonal skills required.
Good computer skills and fundamental graphic arts knowledge is essential. Knowledge of MS Office products and layout/design software required.
Ability to work in a high performance, fast paced team environment.
Ability to work under pressure with time constraints.
Ability to work effectively in a constantly changing work environment.
Ability to sit for prolonged periods of time.
Ability to perform repetitive tasks; manual dexterity.
Vision abilities required include close, distance, color and depth perception.
Occasional exposure to outdoor weather conditions as well as noise, dust, andfumes in auction lanes.
The posting is intended to describe the general content of and requirements for the performance of this job. It is not to be construed as an exhaustive statement of duties, responsibilities or requirements
About Cox Automotive
Cox Automotive Inc. makes buying, selling and owning cars easier for everyone, while also enabling mobility services. The global company’s 34,000-plus team members and family of brands, including Autotrader®, Clutch Technologies, Dealer.com®, Dealertrack®, Kelley Blue Book®, Manheim®, NextGear Capital®, VinSolutions®, vAuto® and Xtime®, are passionate about helping millions of car shoppers, tens of thousands of auto dealer clients across five continents and many others throughout the automotive industry thrive for generations to come. Cox Automotive is a subsidiary of Cox Enterprises Inc., a privately-owned, Atlanta-based company with revenues exceeding $20 billion. www.coxautoinc.com
Cox is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer - All qualified applicants/employees will receive consideration for employment without regard to that individual’s age, race, color, religion or creed, national origin or ancestry, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, physical or mental disability, veteran status, genetic information, ethnicity, citizenship, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Statement to ALL Third-Party Agencies and Similar Organizations: Cox accepts resumes only from agencies with which we formally engage their services. Please do not forward resumes to our applicant tracking system, Cox employees, Cox hiring manager, or send to any Cox facility. Cox is not responsible for any fees or charges associated with unsolicited resumes.