Sr. Talent & Influencer Manager, Peacock, Direct-to-Consumer
Location: New York, New York
Function: Marketing & Communications
Specialty: Digital Marketing, Web Production
Level: Manager (Supervisor)
Duration: Full Time
Salary Description: competitive
Work closely with our internal and external talent teams, work to harness the reach of NBCUs internal roster of talentWork to engage external influencers to promote and highlight Peacock priorities in measurable ways.Lead Peacock’s influencer marketing strategy including development, execution and agency relationships. Help develop talent-focused social assets for our internal channels and also help secure the promotion of the appropriate Peacock assets across talent’s channels.Develop and grow a best practices playbook, learning from our progress and also from other brands at NBC
Introducing Peacock, NBCUniversal’s new streaming service that combines timeless shows and movies, exclusive originals, kids programming and current hits, with timely news, sports and pop culture. All together. All in one app.
In preparation for our launch in 2020, we are building a world-class team of smart, hungry and fearless professionals who are energized by the possibility of working at the epicenter of content, technology and culture. Join us if you would like to be a part of this exciting initiative.Sr. Talent & Influencer Manager, Peacock
The Peacock marketing team is looking to build a best-in-class social team for its new streaming platform. Reporting to the VP Social and Content Marketing and part of the Brand Marketing group, the Sr. Talent & Influencer Manager will play a huge role in harnessing the power of our larger influencer network.
• 5+ years experience working in talent or influencer management
• 3+ years experience driving successful talent and influencer social strategy at a brand or agency
• Proven record of aligning influencer efforts with measurable brand KPIs
• Deep understanding of changing influencer and talent landscapes, paid strategies and what’s worth and not worth our efforts
• Expert in dealing with the nuances of talent
• Careful attention to detail.
• Ability to multi-task in a fast-paced environment under tight deadlines – exhibits calm under pressure
• Strong EQ and analytic skills.
At NBCUniversal, we believe in the talent of our people. It’s our passion and commitment to excellence that drives NBCU’s vast portfolio of brands to succeed. From broadcast and cable networks, news and sports platforms, to film, world-renowned theme parks and a diverse suite of digital properties, we take pride in all that we do and all that we represent. It’s what makes us uniquely NBCU. Here you can create the extraordinary. Join us.