Marketing Operations Technologist
- Full Time
The Marketing Operations Technologist, as part of the Marketing Operations team, owns the health, hygiene and optimization of our marketing technology ecosystem. This role works with various teams across Marketing, Product, IT, Sales, and other partners, to ensure the marketing ecosystem is constructed to deliver client programs efficiently and effectively. This individual should have a good understanding of marketing best practices and marketing platform operations in order to provide marketing automation system support. She/He/They will work with internal and external customers through development of new products and solutions that meet specific requirements, deliver an effective user experience, and align with current system workflows. The ideal candidate is a systems thinker geared toward platform operations and optimization.Responsibilities:
- Support the maintenance, growth and optimization of our marketing technology ecosystem to ensure delivery of client programs and services
- Manage technical aspects of key marketing systems while providing day-to-day martech system support for marketing teams and marketing automation system users.
- Development of best practices and training with regards to marketing stack capabilities.
- Along with Marketing Operations Team, manage integration requirements between marketing systems and various data collection platforms.
- Maintain data compliance structure and implementation within marketing stack as it pertains to the various relevant privacy regulations
- Assist in maintaining data quality and implementing data-cleansing best practices to ensure all data points are standardized and valid
- Monitor email deliverability and address deliverability issues
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing preferred
- 2+ years’ experience with martech-centric campaign management and marketing operations, supporting multiple brands and or products simultaneously.
- Requires a combination of marketing experience and technical ability with work experience administering Marketing Automation solution (e.g. Marketo, Eloqua, Pardot). Marketing Automation Expert Certification a plus
- Ability to collaborate with multiple teams across Marketing, IT, and Sales.
- Good understanding of HTML and basic CSS with desire to expand on technical skillset.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills with emphasis on training and presentation skills
- Exceptional problem solving and creative solution building skills