Marketing Director, PJ Masks - North America
- Full Time
Entertainment One Ltd. (LSE:ETO) is a global independent studio that specialises in the development, acquisition, production, financing, distribution and sales of entertainment content. The Company’s diversified expertise spans across film, television and music production and sales; family programming, merchandising and licensing; digital content; and live entertainment. Through its global reach and expansive scale, powered by deep local market knowledge, the Company delivers the best content to the world.
Entertainment One’s Family & Brands Division is an exciting, fast growing entertainment company that specialises in the development, production, distribution and brand management of kid’s TV content. Key properties in the brand portfolio include international pre-school TV phenomenon Peppa Pig and superhero hit PJ Masks. Alongside these popular television properties, eOne Family & Brands’ portfolio also boasts acclaimed kids content including Ben & Holly’s Little Kingdom, Winston Steinburger and Sir Dudley Ding Dong and Cupcake & Dino: General Services.
Entertainment One’s Family & Brands Division is now gearing up for the launch of its newest property, Ricky Zoom, a brand-new animated pre-school TV series from the producers of PJ Masks.
Entertainment One’s Family and Brands has close to 200 employees based in London, New York, Toronto, Melbourne, Hong Kong, Shanghai and Sao Paolo. It is part of the wider Entertainment One Group, a leading international entertainment company with film, TV and music operations across the world. The Entertainment One Group has over 1,300 employees worldwide, with offices in LA, Toronto, London, New York, Madrid, Amsterdam and Sydney.
Part of the growing eOne Family & Brands North American office based in New York City, the Director of Marketing will focus on effective brand management and partnership development, while leading multi-platform driven promotional efforts for PJ Masks in the US and Canada.
The Director of Marketing will work to formulate a long-term strategy to support the brands’ various promotional channels and will align with the global eOne Family & Brand teams to develop strategic brand promotions and brand marketing activations that are successful, on-budget, provide tangible results and fall within the approved brand guidelines.
In this role, your accountabilities and responsibilities are…
- Serve as the liaison, brand manager and property ambassador for PJ Masks in North America; lead and leverage key relationships with internal and external partners in licensing, broadcast, and the partnership space, with an eye on developing national/global collaborations that align with the wider brand plans and brand values
- Develop and ensure that brand marketing plans are trackable, have a clear long-term strategy, are relevant and successful, and a strong understanding of the ROI tied to each campaign
- Collaborate with and/or delegate duties to the team in order to successfully meet deadlines; manage and inspire direct reports
- Create and execute marketing plans at the consumer and trade level, including consumer products promotions, PR, broadcast, digital/social outreach, experiential events, retailtainment, and non-profit and third-party partnerships, and scrutinize the effectiveness/results of each.
- Work to successfully manage the territory marketing budget, adjusting targets as needed (with visibility from SVP of Marketing)
- Collaborate with Global Experiential, Digital, Partnership, and Brand Teams to ensure brand plans are representative and deliver on the requirements that are needed to amplify them in North America
To do this role, you will have…
- Strong professional marketing experience, preferably with a proven track record of successfully marketing family entertainment brands
- The Director of Marketing will be a team player, with exceptional communication, managing, and planning skills. They will be flexible, creative, proactive, transparent and able to work as a team as well as independently and present comfortably to internal and external teams when needed
- He/she will need to be well organized, personable, able to prosper in their working relationships with both their USA and international colleagues, and willing to travel a minimal amount as needed
In this role, you will achieve…
- Marketing Success: Able to grow and nurture the top preschool brands in the US via winning marketing strategies and forward-thinking plans
- Fiscal Accountability: Successfully plan and implement plans within budget constraints, being creative and finding ways to stretch our marketing dollars
- Leadership: Ability to manage a small but mighty marketing team and build on eOne’s values of collaboration, positivity, and empowerment
- Visibility within the Division: The opportunity to take ownership of and gain visibility among the Family & Brands team as the gatekeeper of the PJ Masks marketing and promotional activations in the US/CAN by working closely with and sharing best practices and learnings with the teams in NYC, London, and across the globe
We thank everyone for their interest but only those candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.
Apply for Marketing Director, PJ Masks - North America
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly