Marketing Manager - North America
- Full Time
Entertainment One Ltd. (LSE:ETO) is a global independent studio that specialises in the development, acquisition, production, financing, distribution and sales of entertainment content. The Company’s diversified expertise spans across film, television and music production and sales; family programming, merchandising and licensing; digital content; and live entertainment. Through its global reach and expansive scale, powered by deep local market knowledge, the Company delivers the best content to the world.
Entertainment One’s Family & Brands Division is an exciting, fast growing entertainment company that specialises in the development, production, distribution and brand management of kid’s TV content. Key properties in the brand portfolio include international pre-school TV phenomenon Peppa Pig and superhero hit PJ Masks. Alongside these popular television properties, eOne Family & Brands’ portfolio also boasts acclaimed kids content including Ben & Holly’s Little Kingdom, Winston Steinburger and Sir Dudley Ding Dong and Cupcake & Dino: General Services.
Part of the growing eOne Family & Brands North American office based in New York City, the Marketing Manager will focus on working with the Marketing Director, North America and the team’s Marketing Coordinator to execute integrated and effective brand marketing campaigns for eOne’s PJ Masks property.
The Marketing Manager will support the Marketing Director by executing consumer, advertising, and digital marketing plans for the brands, ensuring efforts are on-brand and consistent across all channels. The Marketing Manager will thus be proficient in brand marketing for the preschool market and well-experienced in traditional marketing methods with a talent for digital marketing, collaborating with partners for effective outreach initiatives, and creating impactful marketing collateral.
- Supporting Marketing Director by implementing special projects and custom targeted programs as required
- Assisting Marketing Director in the management of consumer-facing events (San Diego Comic Con, Worldwide Day of Play, festivals, meet & greets, charity events, etc.)
- Helping track ROI of marketing efforts as well as marketing budget expenses with Director; Managing PO and invoice tracking with Coordinator
- Collaborating fully with external partners as well as internal Global Experiential, Digital, Partnership, and Brand Teams to ensure brand plans are representative and deliver on the requirements that are needed to amplify them in North America
- Coordinating content, asset production and output for creative deliverables for digital marketing & additional online initiatives, such as but not limited to:
- Monthly brand social media calendar planning
- Managing branded monthly e-newsletter development and maintenance
- Managing brand monthly website updates
- Managing copywriting, art direction, creation and delivery of advertisements for the brands (print and online as well as direct response E-blasts, etc.)
- Producing and distributing campaign materials, content and assets for use in PR/ influencer initiatives, and by/for charity, experiential, retail, promotional, broadcast and licensee partners as required; alternatively, working with Global Brand team and freelance design agency to create general marketing materials as needed
- Developing/utilizing DVD, EST, music and app promotional materials as needed
- Supporting the preparation of all high-priority/high-profile marketing content approvals for licensees, partners, third-parties (TVCs, YT videos, influencer or sponsored content, etc.)
- Reviewing and approving marketing collateral and advertising developed by internal Creative department as well as external partner teams
- Managing/producing promotional giveaways for brand events
- Interfacing with the North American licensing team to support their retailer meetings and licensee days: contributing marketing information for licensing team’s monthly trade newsletters and consumer newsletters as required; managing weekly licensing-focused marketing meeting with marketing coordinator and licensing team
- A Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent, with strong prior marketing experience within a fast-paced marketing team
- Excellent copywriting and organizational skills and attention to detail and deadlines; computer savvy with knowledge of Microsoft packages, Word, Excel, PowerPoint & Outlook. Editing software/Adobe Creative Cloud knowledge and experience is a plus.
- Active and experienced with social media and strong understanding of the digital marketing world and its opportunities for our brands
- Ability to jump from the creative side to the analytical side; ability to understand the importance of ROI and KPIs and utilize Google Ad Words, Google analytics, and similar data where required
- Ability and willingness to work in a communal office setting
- Comfortable working with teams locally in NYC and globally in Canada, England, Brazil, Australia, and China, and be flexible with time zones when needed
- Resourceful, demonstrating a strong ability to work independently and manage one’s own time and prioritize tasks; strong problem-solving and critical decision-making skills with the ability to and stay calm under pressure
- Flexible and reliable colleague with the ability to use good judgement, highly ethical in order to respect, protect and maintain confidential/private information, always acting in the best interest of his/her department and the company as a whole
We are an equal opportunities employer and we welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons. To be considered for this position you must provide evidence that you/be able to demonstrate that you have the right to work in New York.