Position: Graphic Designer
Location: North Dallas
Estimated Duration: Ongoing
Our, a major manufacturing company headquartered in Dallas, is seeking a Graphic Designer to join their team for an ongoing, 40 hour/week, onsite freelance assignment.
The Graphic Designer on this assignment will support the marketing and e-commerce teams by designing for both print and digital marketing collateral. You will work with a team to interpret the needs of your business partners and come up with creative, high visual impact solutions.
The Graphic Designer's primary responsibilities may include:
- deliverables- web graphics, magazines, flyers, displays, web banners, brochures
- branding and corporate identity projects
- selecting colors, graphics, text style, and layout
- conveying an engaging message through your design
- developing new concepts, ideas, graphics, and layouts
- working within project deadlines and budgets
Requirements for this Graphic Designer assignment are:
- minimum 2 years Graphic Design
- proficiency in Adobe Illustrator, Photoshop, InDesign
- HTML and Dreamweaver are a bonus
- BS/BA degree preferred
If you feel you are qualified for this position please send your resume (and samples if applicable)
Creative Circle is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Creative Circle will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable law. If you need a reasonable accommodation in the application process, please contact your Recruiter (the person you'll be interviewing with) or a member of our Human Resources team to make arrangements.