- Full Time
The Motion Graphics & Play Out Operator sets up and plays out all graphic elements which are included in pre-recorded or live programming rundowns. Manage graphics content as it corresponds to the rundown for live and pre-recorded programs. Works directly with technical staff to satisfy all production requirements for live and pre-recorded programming under the supervision of the show’s director and technical operations management.
Core Duties and Responsibilities:
- Operate Xpression graphics computer adding text, graphics and video elements
- Manage graphics content as it corresponds to the rundown for live and pre-recorded programs
- Work closely and provide feedback to Director, Technical Director, Producers, and Graphics Editors to ensure functionality of all graphics content
- Operate ENPS run-down system
- Document quality standards, system anomalies, and operational procedures
- Ensure Newsmax technical quality standards are being met
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor’s degree is preferred
- Three (3) or more years of successful experience in executing graphic and character generation in live control room environment
- One (1) or more years of experience with Ross Xpression
- Working knowledge of Adobe Premiere, After Effects, Photoshop
- Knowledge of Ross Tria a pluss
- Candidate must exhibit proven success in project planning, organizational skills, and development of a variety of media products (for both Live and taped applications).
- Ability to communicate quickly and effectively
- Ability to execute cleanly on air in a high stress, rapidly changing environment
- Ability to handle multiple tasks efficiently and work on deadline
- Solutions-based, team player
- Professional appearance