Multimedia Account Manager, AJC
- Full Time
15% Pre-sale activity
• Pre-sales responsibilities include marketing research, analysis, presentation development and category intelligence.
• Attend prospect pitch meetings as needed.
75% Client Facing
• Primary job duty is to consultatively support, retain and grow customer accounts in conjunction with account executives.
• Manage post sales fulfillment of all assigned accounts working collaboratively with ad ops, digital services teams, creative, QA, and sales team/management.
• Utilize sales automation systems (CRM, Ticketing, creative workflow) to manage day to day activity and update AE and manager on client performance through system generated reports and customer dashboard.
• Generate necessary paperwork to order/flight and adjust all products relevant to the client.
• Provide and present detailed campaign reporting based on client KPIs.
• Meet and exceed client KPIs and identify opportunities top upsell and increase revenue.
• Achieve excellent/very good rating on client satisfaction feedback reports.
• Achieve budgeted annual revenue retention rates on key accounts.
• Identify potential issues and troubleshoot or escalate based on scenario.
• Communicate clearly the progress of monthly/quarterly/annual campaigns and initiatives to internal and external stakeholders
• Participate in product and sales training to stay on top of current product offerings and learn new products as they become available.
• Educate and present new product opportunities and initiatives to clients.Qualifications:Education:
Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing/Advertising or related field preferred.
Google Ads (Search and Display) certification preferred.
Yrs & Type of Experience:
• 2+ years’ sales/account management experience; prior advertising sales/agency experience a plus.
• Excellent computer skills (Word, Excel, Power Point) required
• Participated in client meetings and presentations.
• Understanding of digital media, analytics, and reporting,
Additional Requirements • Maintain a strong understanding of assigned accounts and industries as well as advanced product expertise.
• Solid abilities in identifying revenue generating opportunities for existing and new customers.
• Able to work independently and as part of a team to close client business.
• Excellent analytical, written and verbal communication skills.
• Strong organizational skills with attention to detail.
• Strong customer service skills including quick response time and accurate issue resolution.
• Results-driven and highly accountable.
• Self-directed, motivated and exceptional multi-tasking abilities.
About Cox Media Group
Cox Media Group is an integrated broadcasting, publishing and digital media company. The company’s operations currently include broadcast television stations, radio stations, daily newspapers, and digital sites. Additionally, CMG operates the National Advertising Platform businesses of CoxReps - the country’s biggest television rep firm - Gamut, and Videa. The company also offers a full suite of local and regional advertising services through its Local Solutions and Ideabar businesses. CMG currently operates in more than 20 media markets and reaches approximately 52 million Americans weekly across all platforms. For more information about Cox Media Group, please check us out online at www.coxmediagroup.com.
Cox is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer - All qualified applicants/employees will receive consideration for employment without regard to that individual’s age, race, color, religion or creed, national origin or ancestry, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, physical or mental disability, veteran status, genetic information, ethnicity, citizenship, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Statement to ALL Third-Party Agencies and Similar Organizations: Cox accepts resumes only from agencies with which we formally engage their services. Please do not forward resumes to our applicant tracking system, Cox employees, Cox hiring manager, or send to any Cox facility. Cox is not responsible for any fees or charges associated with unsolicited resumes.