Marketing Project Manager
- Full Time
Position: Marketing Project Manager
Location: Richmond, VA - REMOTE
Status: Full Time
Estimated Duration: Ongoing
Starts: As soon as candidate is found
Rate: up to $85,000/yearly - DOE
Our client in Richmond, VA is looking for a Marketing Project Coordinator to join their team!
This opportunity is REMOTE with 2-3 days of in office sessions with the team as needed.
Marketing Project Coordinator Responsibilities:
- Develop and manage project schedules, realistic scopes of work, budget, and timing
- Assist in writing creative briefs, statement of work, or proposals
- Communicate project details, schedules, and expectations to the team to keep each person on track
- Stay up to date with project priorities, delays, or changes
- Support the Creative Director in managing freelance teams, invoices, time, etc.
- Manage vendor, agency, and partner relationships throughout the projects duration
- Regularly communicate with clients to ensure needs and expectations are met
- Identify new opportunities to grow existing client business
Marketing Project Coordinator Requirements:
- 5+ years of experience in an agency environment
- Proficient in Excel and Word
- Must be process driven and able to manage multiple projects and people at once
- Not afraid to ask questions and make suggestions
- Previous experience with insurance or financial institution is a huge plus
If you feel you are qualified for this position please send your resume (and samples if applicable) to:
View additional job opportunities at www.creativecircle.com
Creative Circle is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Creative Circle will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable law. If you need a reasonable accommodation in the application process, please contact your Recruiter (the person you'll be interviewing with) or a member of our Human Resources team to make arrangements.
Apply for Marketing Project Manager
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly