- Full Time
Position: eCommerce Manager
Location: St. Louis
Status: Full Time
Estimated Duration: Full Time
Starts: December 2019
Rate: $85,000 - $100,000 + 25% bonus potential
Our corporate client is looking for a eCommerce Manager with 6+ years of experience within in the web and digital media space.
In this role, eCommerce Manager will execute an eCommerce roadmap objectives to optimize the customer experience and achieve profitability of digital business operations including online activities, web site, Web Content Management (WCM) administration and merchandising.
eCommerce Manager Responsibilities:
- Implement the vision of the digital platform roadmap and maintain existing eCommerce site while executing strategy for new digital platform.
- Collaborate with internal partners including Customer Experience, Pricing, Product Management, Information Technology (IT), and Operations to align strategy and ensure smooth and effective eCommerce operations.
- Work with IT to assess new technologies and evaluate architectural alternatives based on business objectives and prioritize defects; work with programmers to develop new templates and web functionality.
- Monitor internet trends and forecasts to determine strategic planning for digital marketing and maintain current knowledge of online trends.
- Collaborate with Director to manage eCommerce processes and procedures such as planning, budgeting, resource allocation, and vendor management.
- Collaborate with Integrated Marketing Team on Search Engine Optimization (SEO) and optimize keyword usage for search engine rankings and lead generation.
eCommerce Manager Experience:
- Bachelor's degree: Digital Marketing or related field or equivalent digital marketing experience.
- In-depth understanding of web design and web analytic software.
- Knowledge of marketing principles, techniques, and strategies.
- Highly developed analytical, problem solving, critical thinking and decision-making skills.
- Proven experience in leading people, driving results and effecting change through influence and across all functions and levels of the organization.
- Demonstrated ability to develop and execute strategic plans, to provide clear direction and to hold people accountable.
If you feel you are qualified for this position please send your resume (and samples if applicable) to:
View additional job opportunities at www.creativecircle.com
Creative Circle is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Creative Circle will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable law. If you need a reasonable accommodation in the application process, please contact your Recruiter (the person you'll be interviewing with) or a member of our Human Resources team to make arrangements.