Pricing Analyst II
- Full Time
Cox Communications is the largest private telecom company in America, and we proudly serve six million homes and businesses across 18 states. At Cox, we are committed to creating meaningful moments of human connection, not only with our products and services, but also with our career opportunities. Come connect with us, and lets build a better future together.
Cox Communications is looking for a high energy Pricing Analyst who is incredibly curious about marketing and pricing analytics, capabilities building and continuous improvement. The Pricing Analyst will strongly influence our pricing decisions by analyzing company/competitor pricing, promotion, and product offers and making recommendations for improvement. The candidate will work closely with teams across the company including Marketing, Sales, Analytics, Business Operations, and others. This position is located in Atlanta, GA.
• Serve as a pricing and promotion expert reporting to the Manager of Customer Pricing.
• Support retention pricing and repackaging strategies with in-depth analyses
• Monitor, analyze and summarize recommendations for retention revenue management opportunities
• Conduct extensive analysis around effectiveness of key discount variables including the length, breadth, and depth of promotional offers.
• Develop, update, and maintain queries in SQL environment for analysis and ongoing reports and dashboards.
• Represent Customer Pricing in various cross-functional work-streams.
• Work with management to develop and implement product price strategies for various markets, channels and customer segments.
• Develop innovative methods and tools for reviewing, analyzing, forecasting and presenting on pricing performance metrics.
• Understand the causes of financial and competitive market trends and anomalies.
• Articulate findings and recommendations to internal customers with ease.
• Obtain and maintain a working knowledge of CCI's products.
• 2+ years of work experience in pricing, marketing analytics, or product management
• Strong analytical/financial analysis background
• Proficiency with quantitative tools including Excel and SQL
• Must possess an internal client service orientation
• Strong communication and presentation skills required
• Comfort setting direction and drawing insight from multiple (and often unclear) data sources
• Willingness to travel up to 5%
• Bachelor's degree in engineering, computer science, economics, finance, or equivalent
• Advanced degree with an emphasis on quantitative analysis (e.g. engineering, economics, finance, business analysis or equivalent)
• Pricing experience is preferred
• Experience with data modeling
• Experience and understanding of decisioning engines (e.g., Pega Systems)
• Work experience in a subscription-based business is preferred
• Financial forecasting and modeling experience
• Proficiency in at least one of: SQL, Tableau, PowerPivot, MicroStrategy
About Cox CommunicationsCox Communications is committed to creating meaningful moments of human connection through broadband applications and services. The largest private telecom company in America, we proudly serve six million homes and businesses across 18 states. We're dedicated to empowering others to build a better future and celebrate diverse products, people, suppliers, communities and the characteristics that makes each one unique. Cox Communications is the largest division of Cox Enterprises, a family-owned business founded in 1898 by Governor James M. Cox.Cox is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer - All qualified applicants/employees will receive consideration for employment without regard to that individual's age, race, color, religion or creed, national origin or ancestry, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, physical or mental disability, veteran status, genetic information, ethnicity, citizenship, or any other characteristic protected by law.Statement to ALL Third-Party Agencies and Similar Organizations: Cox accepts resumes only from agencies with which we formally engage their services. Please do not forward resumes to our applicant tracking system, Cox employees, Cox hiring manager, or send to any Cox facility. Cox is not responsible for any fees or charges associated with unsolicited resumes.