Sr. Social Editor, Peacock, Direct-to-Consumer
Location: New York, New York
Function: Marketing & Communications
Specialty: Digital Marketing, Web Production
Level: Manager (Supervisor)
Duration: Full Time
Salary Description: competitive
Analyze social data in real time using analytics tools and listening platforms to inform daily actions.Develop and grow a platform-specific best practices playbook, learning from our progress and also from other brands at NBCDirect the work of creative teams to shape and promote KPI-slaying social assetsWrite, edit, or re-write social touts in a conversational, funny wayCollaborate closely with rest of brand marketing team and paid social team
The Peacock marketing team is looking to build a best-in-class social team for its new streaming platform. Reporting to the VP Social and Content Marketing and part of the Brand Marketing group, the Sr. Social Editor/Strategist will be the quarterback on the team driving the launch and growth of owned social for the new streaming service.
• 5+ years experience working on content and strategy for multi-channel owned social at a large brand or at an agency
• At least 3 years of deep social strategy development experience and a record of delivering quantifiable results through the creation, implementation, and day-to-day management of large-scale, multi-platform marketing campaigns
• Experience in paid social.
• Be endlessly creative: passionate about coming up with and creating engaging social ideas, perfect touts and gorgeous video/photo concepts.
• Careful attention to detail
• Ability to multi-task in a fast-paced environment under tight deadlines – exhibits calm under pressure
Introducing Peacock, NBCUniversal’s new streaming service that combines timeless shows and movies, exclusive originals, kids programming and current hits, with timely news, sports and pop culture. All together. All in one app.
In preparation for our launch in 2020, we are building a world-class team of smart, hungry and fearless professionals who are energized by the possibility of working at the epicenter of content, technology and culture. Join us if you would like to be a part of this exciting initiative.
At NBCUniversal, we believe in the talent of our people. It’s our passion and commitment to excellence that drives NBCU’s vast portfolio of brands to succeed. From broadcast and cable networks, news and sports platforms, to film, world-renowned theme parks and a diverse suite of digital properties, we take pride in all that we do and all that we represent. It’s what makes us uniquely NBCU. Here you can create the extraordinary. Join us.