Sr. Manager Marketing Operations, Peacock, Direct-to-Consumer
Location: New York, New York
Function: Marketing & Communications
Specialty: Digital Marketing, Web Production
Level: Manager (Supervisor)
Duration: Full Time
Salary Description: competitive
Work with cross-functional teams to develop and coordinate execution plans for marketing campaigns across acquisition, engagement, and partnership.Oversee QA in copy, landing pages, creative, and tracking links pre- and post-launchManage Growth Marketing deliverables, ensuring projects are on deadline and assets are consistent Maintain the Digital Asset Management (DAM) system, including the tagging of assets, creating categorization systems for new campaigns, and training new users.Develop tracking and tagging system for all digital media to ensure that all campaigns are attributable to the correct source and campaign. Coordinate campaign asset delivery between multiple teams and workstreams
Introducing Peacock, NBCUniversal’s new streaming service that combines timeless shows and movies, exclusive originals, kids programming and current hits, with timely news, sports and pop culture. All together. All in one app.
In preparation for our launch in 2020, we are building a world-class team of smart, hungry and fearless professionals who are energized by the possibility of working at the epicenter of content, technology and culture. Join us if you would like to be a part of this exciting initiative.
We are looking for someone to oversee marketing operations across acquisition, retention, and engagement campaigns. providing services both strategic, creative, and execution oriented. The ideal candidate is a detail- and execution-oriented individual who will flawlessly manage marketing campaign logistics across the full funnel.
• 5+ years Marketing, Marketing Services, or Agency experience
• Track record for successfully leading best-in-class marketing operations team with extraordinary attention to detail
• Entertainment, advertising or e-commerce industry experience with demonstrated ability to thrive in large, complex organizations.
• Experience working with and managing relationships with an outside agency strongly preferred
• Strong critical thinking and analytical capabilities
• Strong project management and interpersonal skills, with ability to take initiative in a challenging, fast-paced environment of multiple priorities.
At NBCUniversal, we believe in the talent of our people. It’s our passion and commitment to excellence that drives NBCU’s vast portfolio of brands to succeed. From broadcast and cable networks, news and sports platforms, to film, world-renowned theme parks and a diverse suite of digital properties, we take pride in all that we do and all that we represent. It’s what makes us uniquely NBCU. Here you can create the extraordinary. Join us.