Senior AE For PR Shop
- Full Time
A well-established NYC-based global boutique PR agency is seeking a Sr. A/E for their New Categories & Emerging Industries division. Our crew is growing! This includes “mid tech” (consumer and B2B), healthtech, adtech, fintech, digital media/nascent platforms/podcasting, education clients, and big cannabis/CBD. We are also expanding into IR and crisis comms, and have added a Digital department.
Working alongside strong (and fascinating) retainer clients who are adding true value to the world, this position offers the chance to help grow a different kind of company in many ways. RLM is a trulyintegrated agency focusing on traditional, digital, and social media, reaching influencers, creating/managing partnerships, driving brand awareness, IR programs, and best-in-class crisis communications within a team-oriented agency environment that cares about work/life balance and employee development.
Sr. A/Es must have:
1. A minimum of 4 years of experience doing B2B/B2C public relations within an agency environment. If you’ve been in house, explain your role(s).
2. Highly proactive media engagement and storyline development experience.
3. An understanding of the influencer landscape (we prefer a media junkie)—and good at trend spotting.
4. Ability to write press releases, short-form content for pitching media/influencers, proposals, fact sheets, backgrounders, bios, Q&As, etc.
5. Experience generating and editing award & speaking engagement submissions is a plus.
6. Client relationship skills including preparing reports, counseling, effectively managing client calls.
7. Bachelor’s degree.
1. Competitive salary: $60 - 80K, depending on experience and attitude.
2. Annual merit and spot bonuses.
3. Promotion opportunities from within.
4. Generous vacation policy (including office closure between Christmas and New Years).
5. Year-round summer Fridays. Yes, 3:30 PM everyFriday.
6. 100% Education Reimbursement.
7. Commuter Benefits.
8. Health and Disability coverage.
9. Regular team building/development training.
10. 401K/IRA/Roth matching program.
RLM PR is an equal opportunity employer.