Sales Support Coordinator
- Full Time
HarperCollins Publishers is currently seeking a Sales Support Coordinator to provide support to the Sales Division and assist our mass merchandise sales team. This position will report to the SVP of Children’s Sales.
- Assist with account PowerPoint presentations.
- Run reports from various in-house systems such as TitleNet/POS+/GlobalBI.
- Work with account reporting systems.
- Handle mock-ups for planogram for Adult and back-up as needed for Children’s Books.
- Provide support to the mass merchandise national accounts reps as needed.
- Assist in data entry/tracking of co-operative advertising for mass merch accounts for Adult and Children’s.
- Responsible for the setup of meetings for both account visits and weekly in-house sales meetings.
- Handle travel arrangements and expenses for Sales Directors.
- Assist with other assignments and projects as assigned by manager.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience
- At least 1 year of relevant work experience required
- Excellent organizational skills and very strong attention to detail
- Ability to set priorities under pressure
- Proficiency with Microsoft Word, Outlook, Excel, and PowerPoint
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
HarperCollins Publishers is a company full of people who are passionate about books. When you apply for a position, we want to know why you want to work here, and why you are interested in the job. That’s why cover letters are strongly preferred.
HarperCollins is an equal opportunity employer.