- Full Time
Our client is a major retailer located north of Charlotte looking for a full-time Traffic Producer.
The Traffic Producer is the last eyes before radio, broadcast, and online video spots go out and will ensure all specs, variations, instructions and messaging are correct. The Traffic Producer is the liaison between internal creative, media, and outside agencies / media partners. Project Management is also key in handling deliverables.
Traffic Producer Responsibilities:
- Follow the production of assets
- Track, log, instruct, and update all specs in templates
- Keep projects on budget and on time
- Instruct media partners on spec / messaging variations
- Provide status updates to all partners and clients
Traffic Producer Qualifications:
- 3+ years' of agency or in-house experience.
- Broadcast traffic experience is highly preferred.
- Workfront experience is preferred.